Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » It's midnight, do you know where your Founder is?

Author Topic: It's midnight, do you know where your Founder is?
Chimaera
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Now this is a question that I've been wondering about for a while, especially now that the series is wrapping up, just where are those changelings? I'm referring to the ones who supposedly infiltrated the Alpha Quadrant powers. I don't recall how many there were, but I am pretty sure they're not all accounted for yet. I haven't seen any spoilers yet that mentions whether or not this particular detail will be dealt with. Did they sneak back to the Dominion? Do they have the disease like the rest of the link? Or are they busy infiltrating even deeper into Earth, Kronos, and Romulus (or, heaven forbid, section 31)?

------------------
"Sometimes you get the bear, and sometimes the bear gets you."
-Commander Riker, USS Enterprise

IP: Logged
spawnie
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
admittedly, I haven't seen past Treachery, Faith and the Great River yet, but I don't understand how the female changeling warlord (or as I like to call her, squidgy-bitch) could know about what is happening in the Gamma Quadrant, particularly the great link.. I thought the Wormhole was no longer taking passengers, particualrly Dominion passengers...

And you're right, the whole changeling infiltration has not been touched on since Bashir's replacement at the beginnings of the war.. however it has been covered several times, perhaps the writers don't want to repeat them..

IP: Logged

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps