Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » I have waited nearly three years for this ($- Till Death...)

Author Topic: I have waited nearly three years for this ($- Till Death...)
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 

*pops the iced champagne and kicks off Breen pride month*

All of the lesser races may come crawling into this thread and join the party at the feet of their Breen overlord.
(That includes you, too, Krenim... and you'll remain at that status until (and if) the foretold events of 11:59 come to pass)

------------------
"..."
-The Breen at Internment Camp 371

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
An'dr'w the Andorian is here, but is strangely happy the Breen have appeared again!

------------------
Alamaraine, count to four...

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Cool, but I fear that these are simply humans dressed as Breens!

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan

Jubilee
...complete with cherries!
Member # 99

- posted      Profile for Jubilee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*speaking for all the fellow telempathics that are NOT a smaller species*

Someone care to EXPLAIN the picture above? ...

The resolution on it is HORRID. Where are these so called Breens? *grin*

------------------
If Galileo had lied to save his life, would America, or the West, or Space have been discovered?
And if Columbus had never set sail, would the Earth still be flat?

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*remarks how primitive the Breen encounter suits are next to the Vorlon model...* =P

------------------
Lyta Vorlon: "Our great mistake. Our failing. And now your failing. The error is compounded."
Delenn: "What mistake?"
Lyta Vorlon: "The first one, the one from which all mistakes proceed: The error of Pride..."

-- Kalesh Naranek, Last of the Vorlon
www.orc.ca/~jheinbuc/

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*Enters the thread*

Lesser races? LESSER RACES?!?!

*Whips out his twin flamethrowers*

How about a little fire, scarecrow? Oh wait, I meant Breen. Really...

------------------
Ah... Now I enter these hallowed halls a conqueror... Yes...

-Megatron, "The Agenda, Part Three"

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Andrew: "The force is strong with this one..."

DeadCujo: Funny. I have similar feelings now and again.

Jubilee: Well, if the unconsious yolk that looks remotely like Worf isn't a Breen, wanna take a stab at what is?

Vorlon: Oh, those were soooo 23rd century....

Krenim: Comments like that make me glad DT isn't here. He'd post something about how the West views Breen as inferior and that how terrorism is their only hope and terrorism is really the way of the future in which all wars will be fought using terrorism and in fact it is superior than the way the Americans fought in Normandy and if they had followed those strategies in Viet Nam communists would be eliminated and he could personally see to the ethnic cleansing of the Russian People. *breathes out*

------------------
"......"

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I am not of a lesser race. The Krenim are not of a lesser race. The Breen are not of a lesser race. We're all equal here.

Bring on the Krenim! Then bring on the Breen!

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

The Vorlon
Member # 52

- posted      Profile for The Vorlon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
T_T: They're a million years ahead of those pathetic Breen versions. AND at least Vorlon suits weren't stolen from a galaxy far, far away... =P

------------------
Lyta Vorlon: "Our great mistake. Our failing. And now your failing. The error is compounded."
Delenn: "What mistake?"
Lyta Vorlon: "The first one, the one from which all mistakes proceed: The error of Pride..."

-- Kalesh Naranek, Last of the Vorlon
www.orc.ca/~jheinbuc/

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*likes the rest of the trailer*

------------------
"Audaces fortuna juvat."
"Fortune favours the bold."

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

*hopes Breen ships don't look like Onions*

Oh, an in celebration, I've updated The Breen System in preperation for this landmark event

------------------
"......"

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
You know, I recently watched Return of the Jedi again, and I was surprised by how little the Breen actually look like Boussh(?). The basic structure of the helmets are the same, but none of the details really match up.

------------------
"And though I once prefered a human being's company, they pale before the monolith that towers over me."
--
They Might Be Giants

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps