Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The Thickening Continues.... ($-The Final Chapter)

Author Topic: The Thickening Continues.... ($-The Final Chapter)
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
http://www.weyoun.freeserve.co.uk/ has a fresh load of spoilers up. They're.. um.. interesting. My biggest beef as of now is that all of the spoilers at that site to date have had a strangely "fannish" flavor to them.

*pokes Sol* You know what I'm talking about, right? Back me up?

So while I don't doubt the possibility of all the events occurring both listed there and in the "Can you confirm this" thread, they somehow won't feel right until some other source can provide corroboratory evidence.

*coughs*

This is where Chris H comes in. I don't want him to blow the entire load of finale spoilers, but confirming or denying these spoilers should probably be possible now that they're stretching all the way up to the finale.

As for the actual spoilers, well, I'm particularly intrigued by the notion of Mila's return, (which, I might add, reeks of fan wishes so much so I'm suspicious) as well as the entire Kira helped the Cardassian resistance thing. I've always been a Gowron fan and frankly I don't like the notion of he dying, but Martok is a logical new chancellor. Kassidy pregnant.... well.. um... that's nice. The Defiant-A is just crap. Not only will it piss the hell out of all of us on the starships forum, but it is just plain unneccessary to bring back a ship for two episodes. I'm hoping more than anything that this Defiant-A bullshit turn out to be just that... bullshit.

*pokes Daryus* So.. this TSCN source... any more from them about this?

So read the spoilers for yourself, but I advise cracking out the salt shakers.

------------------
"......"
�������������-The Breen at Internment Camp 371

LB4747
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
I'm surprised by the news of Kassidy's pregnancy. If the Prophets were upset at the idea of Sisko and Kassidy getting married, this has got to really foul things up.

As for the Defiant, I've also heard a rumor that it's only seriously damaged -- not destroyed. Thus, it isn't a new Defiant that shows up in "Dogs of War", rather the same old Defiant, albeit newly repaired.

------------------
Lawrence Boucher
"Written @ the speed of thought"

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
They do sound a bit fishy. Then again, I've been a bit suspect about all of the spoilers flying around. I guess we'll see.

Speaking of upcoming episodes, have you looked at the pictures online from "Tell Death Do Us Part"? I just wonder, if we see the inside of the Breen ship, will they still be wearing refrigeration suits? That seems a bit illogical.

------------------
"And though I once prefered a human being's company, they pale before the monolith that towers over me."
--
They Might Be Giants

Chris Howell
Ex-Member

Regarding Spoilers : There's little evidence that suggests that the events in those spoilers *won't* happen. Not yet anyway. The only thing which makes me doubt the spoilers is that, according to the 'Phase 2' trailer for Kira, she will be 'fighting a battle for love'. If the spoilers are true, she'll be fighting a battle for Cardassia instead.

Tom : Goto TGL's Final Page and look carefully at the new questions I've added.

Chris, a tired Vorta.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*coughs*
*slides Chris a fiver*

------------------
"......"

Chimaera
Ex-Member

A cancerman quote comes to mind here:

If people were to know the things that I know, it would all fall apart

Well, maybe it wouldn't be that bad, but hey, we really don't know what the Vorta supervisor has been covering up or hiding

------------------
"Sometimes you get the bear, and sometimes the bear gets you."
-Commander Riker, USS Enterprise

Chris Howell
Ex-Member

Well, as someone once said : "You can't fight the future...."

Finale snippets online now @ TGL

There. That will get people talking. And guessing.

Ch.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

*cough*
*slides Chris a twenty*

------------------
"......"

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps