Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Cirroc Lofton

Author Topic: Cirroc Lofton
bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Did the writers orginally have more plans for Jake Sisko? Cause most of the supporting cast appeared more over the last, say three seasons, than Cirroc. I mean if your going to put his name in the opening credits they should have used the guy a little more.

------------------
7 DAYS UNTIL GRADUATION!
Wheelersburg Correctional Facility
#05301999-1382

What you gain in life is not as important as WHAT YOU LEAVE BEHIND!

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I would have liked to see more of Jake this season.

And now, a crucial test. Is this an attack of the thread-splitter, or just a double post?

------------------
"Should have changed that stupid lock. Should have thrown away the key. No no, not I, I will survive, right down here on my knees."
--
They Might Be Giants

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think I just double posted.

------------------
7 DAYS UNTIL GRADUATION!
#05301999-1382

What you gain in life is not as important as WHAT YOU LEAVE BEHIND!

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well.. it's multiplying responses...

------------------
"A Star Wars picture that preaches against greed is a little like Bill Clinton in the pulpit for a chastity-begins-at-home campaign."

-Rex Murphy on Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
A thirsty cyborg with a taste for posts!

------------------
"Should have changed that stupid lock. Should have thrown away the key. No no, not I, I will survive, right down here on my knees."
--
They Might Be Giants

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*thwacks the UBB a few good times* *sigh*

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
How do you write good stories for Jake, with notable exceptions of "...Nor the Battle to the Strong" and "The Visitor" (which was hardly even Cirroc Loften...)?

------------------
Garak: "I do apologize. You must be incensed. In fact, if I were in your shoes, I'd... grab a bottle of champagne and shoot me." (DS9: "Our Man Bashir")

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

Can't ya just delete one
Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bryce: No, as both are the same exact thread. Deleting one would delete the other. They'll reintegrate soon, I hope. (I can do it manually, but it would involve taking down the board.)

------------------
"Okay, so I'm not "SANE" so to speak, but uh... I'm the lovable kind of psycho"
http://solareclipse.net/

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

CC: Well, that's not good.

Has anyone been in the know long enough to know what the orginal plans for Jake were? Did they plan for him to go to the Academy? To me it seems like a major blunder to give such a small part a starring role.(Does that make sense?)

------------------
GRADUATION IS SUNDAY!
#05301999-1382

COMING SOON!: My new sig. file.

Simon
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Its probably just that having young actors is often difficult. They cannot do enough work to support a continuing storyline. And Lofton probably wishes to do more than jsut DS9 for seven years. The reason he stayed in the opening credits is probably because the father son relationship is an easily marketable one.
IP: Logged

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps