Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Things I would have liked to see. (Like, spoilers man.)

Author Topic: Things I would have liked to see. (Like, spoilers man.)
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Now, first of all let me say I have been nothing but pleased with how DS9 is shaping up. But what else are these sorts of places for if not for claims of "Shoulda...," etc. So, let's begin.

First of all, that romantic pairing that everyone is so caught up in, Ezri and Bashir. Unlike many, I don't really have a problem with it, as far as it goes. But I'd rather see both of them with different people. Call me a pitiful romantic, but I liked Bashir and Sarina. Remember her? There was a certain chemistry there. At the very least, it was interesting to watch. And it would leave Ezri free for...Jake. Yes, Jake. Like I said at the beginning of this season. I like the progression that would have given Dax. From Sisko's mentor, to his friend, to his daughter (in law). Well, perhaps that's rushing things, but you get the idea.

Speaking of Jake, where did he go? I understand it might be difficult to fit him into the current sequence of episodes, being so connected to the war; but there was a whole season of non-war episodes to give him. I suppose I'm probably the only one interested in the adventures of a 24th century reporter. Ooh, new series idea.

That's about it, really. I would have liked to have seen the rest of Dukat's family. I would have liked to see the former Kai Opaka one more time. I really would have liked to see a Tholian, or at least more mention of them in the war.

Ah, that feels better.

------------------
"Should have changed that stupid lock. Should have thrown away the key. No no, not I, I will survive, right down here on my knees."
--
They Might Be Giants

Jay the Obscure
Liker Of Jazz
Member # 19

- posted      Profile for Jay the Obscure     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Like cool man.

------------------
I am selling only the concept of karmic realignment.
You can't sell that! Karma can only be portioned out by the cosmos.

deadcujo
Spectator
Member # 13

- posted      Profile for deadcujo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Bashir is like DS9's official pimp.
Oh yeah, and I hate Moogie!

------------------
The Unknown Vulcan
www.gamingsector.com

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Sarina! The Jack Pack! I've finally found someone else out there who actually likes them like I do!

------------------
Garak: "I do apologize. You must be incensed. In fact, if I were in your shoes, I'd... grab a bottle of champagne and shoot me." (DS9: "Our Man Bashir")

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay... Who downloaded my brain and gave it to Sol?

(Translation: I agree wholeheartedly!)

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Jack Pack was cool indeed...too bad they couldn't fit them into one last episode.

Hobbes

Federation Starship Datalink

------------------

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The Jack Pack was one of the coolest "guest" elements that the writers haev ever came up with. Only two episodes with them is too little. I think that the Jack Pack was a better idea than Section 31.

------------------
What bloke invented signatures?

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'm right now more interested in Jake's response to his upcoming half-sibling.

And yes, it would have been interesting if Ezri and Jake got together. But I suppose the writers wanted to go with the "Full Circle" thing, just like they did to Crusher and Picard (to which I think really stinks, I thought Picard with Nella Daren was a very good idea).

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps