Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Breen influence ($minor spoiler$)

Author Topic: Breen influence ($minor spoiler$)
Holst
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Before the Breen allied themselves with the Dominion, how much influence and power did they have in the alpha quadrant?

------------------
"It's good and well to leave the government in the hands of the perfect man but what happens when the perfect man gets a bellyache?" - Belgarath the Sorceror by David Eddings

IP: Logged
Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Enough for the Federation to worry about them attacking ("Hero Worship") and enough to dare to imprison Cardassian and Bajoran citizens ("Indiscretion"). The Romulans don't like or trust them either ("By Inferno's Light"), so they've had their share of run-ins at the least...

------------------
Vreenak: "The man who started the war with the Dominion... Somehow I thought you'd be taller." (DS9: "In the Pale Moonlight")

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe akin to the Tholian Assembly.
A nasty bunch when they are roused, but normally isolationist.

------------------
"She turned me into a NEWT!..........
.....Well, I got better..."

- Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps