Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Infant Changeling and Founder's Disease

Author Topic: Infant Changeling and Founder's Disease
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lemmee be short 'n sweet.. could there be a linkage between the disease that killed the baby changeling back in season 5 or so and the disease ravaging the founders?

------------------
"A Star Wars picture that preaches against greed is a little like Bill Clinton in the pulpit for a chastity-begins-at-home campaign."

-Rex Murphy on Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

Orion Syndicate
He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Member # 25

- posted      Profile for Orion Syndicate     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The thing that killed the baby changeling wasn't a disease, but was from a side effect of that scan that Bashir did on it.

------------------
The public has spoken. Common sense has prevailed. We have been returned what was wrongly taken away from us. All hail COCO POPS!!

Simon
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
No, Bashir didn't cause it. At some point some warp waste was mixed into the changelings container.
IP: Logged
JC2astro
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Then WHO killed the changling baby?

------------------
-----
Please excuse the bad spelling.

IP: Logged
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
If I recall correctly, no one killed it. It just had the misfortune of floating through some nasty radiation.

------------------
"Near the door! They leave reality inside!"

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
'Fraid not. A nurse mistook it for a misplaced raktagino and heated it up in a microwave, then added sugar. Only then did she realise her error, and quietly slip it back where it was....

------------------
"In the name of the LORD! We DEMAND entrance to this Sacred CASTLE!!!!"
"No chance, Engleesh bed-wetting types. I brush my temples at you and call your door-opening request a silly thing. You tiny-brained wipers of other-people's bottoms."

- Monty Python & The Holy Grail

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
LMAO

------------------
ALL GOOD THINGS

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.