Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » What happened????? ($)

Author Topic: What happened????? ($)
Sunspot
Wasting Away
Member # 77

- posted      Profile for Sunspot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^ See subject ^^

Major thunderstorms, doctor appointments, flu, medicine interactions all stopped me from seeing the last 4 episodes or so of DS9...

HELP!

Screen caps of the Breen attack on Earth'd be nice, and the Defiant's death.

And someone told me the Defiant's replacement wasn't called "Sao Paulo", something like "Sulaco"

Anyone wanna help me out?

------------------
"You were right about the negotiations...they were short."
ObiWan Kenobi to QuiGon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

Deep6
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
Sulaco? Um, no.

------------------
"Well yeah ok thats just about the most awful thing I've ever seen"

IP: Logged
The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$

The rumors of the new Defiant were true.

Gul Dukat and the Kie tried to release the Wreiths, but Sisko stoped them, the prophets saved Sisko from death, but are keeping him in the wormhole for now. He came to Cassidy in a vision, and said he would return, but did not know when.
I think Dukat was the same with the wreiths as Sisko was for the prophets, at least Sara told him Dukat was locked away with them forever.Dukat killed the Kie

Bashir and O'Brien tricked Slone into comming to DS9, captured him, and used romulan Mind probes to find a cure for Odo.

Odo cured the female founder, she agreed to stay in the Alpha Q to stand trial for war crimes, and Odo went back to the Great Link for good.

Dumar lead the Cardassians in a revolt against the Dominion, was killed in the prosses. The Cardassian Fleet turned on the Dominion during the finale battle, saveing the day. The Dominion wiped out 800 million Cardies before Odo got to the female founder.

Garek had the pleasure of Killing the last Weyone.

Worf became the Federation ambassador to Qoenos.

O'Brien returned to earth to teach at the Academy.

There is some things I missed, but maybe some one will fill that in, I missed the last half hour of the finale. I was watching Star Wars for the third time, with a tape in the machine at home, but the show was delayed, ironiclly, by a baseball game.

------------------
ALL GOOD THINGS

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And Nog was promoted to lietenant, and took O'brien's place, I think.

Hobbes

Federation Starship Datalink

------------------

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I doubt Nog could take O'Brien's place; he was still into doing cargo inventory.

*indicates his name line for spelling*

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

The Excalibur
Member # 34

- posted      Profile for The Excalibur     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I'd like to see Nog at the helm of the ENTERPRISE in the next movie.

------------------
ALL GOOD THINGS

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Why?

------------------
"Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Optimus Prime."

Rule #1 : Always try to help a friend redeem himself from a past mistake.

Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Would fill a space, i suppose.

------------------
"In the name of the LORD! We DEMAND entrance to this Sacred CASTLE!!!!"
"No chance, Engleesh bed-wetting types. I brush my temples at you and call your door-opening request a silly thing. You tiny-brained wipers of other-people's bottoms."

- Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
DS9 had some great traditions:

Visiting the Alternate Universe once every season (omitting season 5, after season 3)
Morn's vow of silence.
Kick-ass space battles. (after season 3)
No more massive-alien-spacedwelling-lifeform stories (after season 3)

Spotting a trend?

TNG's only real traditions:
Worf would get angry.
Troi would wax emphatic.
Picard would moralise ad nauseum.
And the Helm Officer would vanish (death, only signed on for an episode or two, couldn't kill off a lead)

Personally, I'd hate to see Nog "disappear" (for want of a better word).

------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, with the exception of Season 5, they've visited or had a visit from the Mirror Universe since Season 2's "Crossover".

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yes, you're right, tailor.
I only realised that last night in bed, at which point correcting the error would have been too much hassle.
Ahhh. Laziness.

------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps