Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Weyoun ($$$) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Weyoun ($$$)
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't understand the idea that Weyoun Whatever-Number-They-Were-Up-To-By-Now was the last Weyoun. Surely the Dominion still has its cloning facilities in the Gamma Quadrant. Maybe after the wormhole was closed, the Gamma Quadrant Dominion created a Weyoun 6b?

------------------
Garak: Interesting. You saved the day by destroying the world.
Bashir: I bet they didn't teach you that in the Obsidian Order.

-Deep Space Nine, "Our Man Bashir."

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I don't buy it either, but I believe this following quote from TGL sums it up...

"We're the bad guys. We have to die. However, like I said to Ira, 'If you think the Vorta keep all of their eggs in one cloning facility, you are mistaken."

Jeffrey Combs, Brunt and various Weyoun clones

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

- posted      Profile for Elim Garak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*doubletake* I assume the ultimate plan worked then.

------------------
Doctor: "Run along. I'll reattach any severed limbs. Just don't misplace them." (Voyager: "The Killing Game")

Warped1701
Back from Vacation
Member # 40

- posted      Profile for Warped1701     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe the Gamma Quadrant did create it's own Weyoun's. But in the Alpha Quadrant the Vorta cloning facility on Rondak III was destroyed. No more Vorta cloning facility, no more Weyoun's.

------------------
"Angels and Ministers of Grace, defend us"
-Hamlet, Act I, Scene IV

Elim Garak
Plain and simple
Member # 14

But there is obviously a Vorta cloning facility in the Gamma Quadrant, unless they brought it with them and didn't even back up Weyoun's genetic files. That I hardly believe.

------------------

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*grins* *Finds this to be wonderful fodder for her fanfiction*

MY take on it is this--perhaps the female founder no longer trusted weyoun to be such a proficient leader. he had, as of late, made many MANY errors and problems. she had been intending to clone him again as well--that much was stated a few episodes ago.

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
There should be many more cloning facilities in the Alpha Quadrant. Perhaps each Vorta is assigned to only one Facility. And in the case of Weyoun, it is Rondak III. This means that Rondak III was especially chosen since it houses the Weyoun clones inside, perhaps chosen by the great Damar himself.

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Oh, I'm sure Weyoun's genetic pattern is on file back in the Gamma Quadrant. But even if they brought his body back, he wouldn't be the same Weyoun. Memories transfer, but I doubt they do so across the galaxy. Without access to those memories, any future clone would be more like Weyoun 4, or perhaps even 3, since 4 was vaporized. Similar, but not the same.

------------------
"Gone savage for teenagers with automatic weapons and boundless love."
--
Soul Coughing

Trinculo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
The Weyoun killed in WYLB is number nine. And I believe that there can be future Weyouns.
IP: Logged
Montgomery
Reigning Supreme
Member # 23

- posted      Profile for Montgomery     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
WeyounWorld...

------------------
"I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!"

- Monty Python & The Holy Grail

Simon
Ex-Member

The Dominion might have a policy to make no new clones after nine have already died.
JC2astro
Ex-Member

This is off topic, but don't cats have nine lives, just like Weyoun?

Meoooooooooooooooooooooow!

------------------
-----
Please excuse the bad spelling.

Jeff Raven
Always Right
Member # 20

- posted      Profile for Jeff Raven     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*LMAO @ WeyounWorld*

"Weyoun's World, party time, excellent!"

heheheh

------------------
"We are all a product of the environment we live in.... the rest, good or bad, may be free will." Charles C. Bohnam

bryce
Anointed Class of 2003
Member # 42

- posted      Profile for bryce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Jeff, what would you call Garth in this idea of yours?

------------------
"Everything I needed to learn in life I learned from Optimus Prime."

Rule #2 : No matter how evil your enemy is always show him mercy when he attempts to surrender.

Jedi Weyoun
Member # 110

- posted      Profile for Jedi Weyoun     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
*opens doors to her house* Come on in and party hearty, everybody! It's WeyounWorld! *LOL* :-) Don't forget to try the semi-solidified "Founder Jello" *sniggers*

------------------
Clones are People Two

"The Force is like duct tape: it has a dark side and a light side, and it holds the universe together"
([[[[[[*]}�������������������������

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps