Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Star Trek: The Magazine to end publication (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Star Trek: The Magazine to end publication
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
We care, but would bubbles really need to phaser a tribble?
Not that I'm complaining, mind you....

I think she's just trying to change the channel on her round, fluffy television.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or she's trying to turn down the volume on it's purring.....
......or she's scanning it for explosives.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best suggestion I had was that she' thinking "What's profliflic mean?"

I have to get a job soon. This scares me.

I thought that it was common practise to simply hold the cruxified people up by ropes at the wrists. The only reason that Jesus got the nails treatement is that he was singled out for extra punishment. Presumably, he'd have had the ropes as well. The nails would have been mainly for the pain.

Or maybe he did just have the nails. He had superpowers, didn't he?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No picture this time?
No cookie for you!

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A picture from ST:TM?

Where's my job then? Eh?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Good point.
Mabye you could do an online version with acurate information and ship scales.....you'd be rich beyond the wildest dreams of avarice then baby!

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the only bit of the bible that says Jesus was nailed to the cross is toward the end of the John gospel, when Thomas says he won't believe Jesus resurrected unless he sticks his fingers in the nail-holes.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Does he really say that?
That's like me saying "I don't believe you have prostate cancer unless I reach up there and feel the lump!"
Those cwazy deciples!
I personally think Jesus skipped town and was disentigrated by Boba Fett.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Hang on, you want an online version showing the average length of your standard Bubbles, or the average length of your standard Jesus being cruxified?

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

The adverage length of Bubbles crucifing Jesus, of course.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

170 metres.

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

...but the on-screen evidence clearly shows it's 120 meters!

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps