Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » First Contact SCE DVD menu screens (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: First Contact SCE DVD menu screens
kiltedbear
Member # 1138

- posted      Profile for kiltedbear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While we all know that the First Contact SCE DVD, is supposed to be out a week from this next Tuesday, has anyone seen what the menu screens are gonna look like?

--------------------
"Sweet Jesus, do you have to use the whole can?"
-Metatron

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is tehre anything special about this DVD in terms of extras?

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Extras:
http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/store/news/article/9807.html

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sh'Zaam!

Actually, you lost me at: "Although there are no deleted scenes..."

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The scene deconstruction for the escape pod launch sounds promising. Hopefully there'll be some info on the FC ships, maybe even a few concept sketches we haven't seen.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be too surprised that there will most likely be no new info or even mention of the "new" ships or even the design concepts.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know... the Art section and the whole thing about the battle scene might have some interesting stuff. "From A to E" sounds like a look at all the Enterprises.
Austin Powers
Slightly warped
Member # 250

- posted      Profile for Austin Powers     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It will be out here in exactly one month. I hope there will be some info on the RC2 edition of this SE sometime beforehand.
Then again, if not even the RC1 version is supposed to have deleted scenes - or dedicated info on the new ships, then why shpuld there be on the RC2? Pity.

--------------------
Lister: Don't give me the "Star Trek" crap! It's too early in the morning.
- Red Dwarf "The Last Day"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's tough to imagine how they could have made the box uglier than that cheesy silver border.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Insurrection announced for summer.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Already announced in another thread.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Curzon Dax
Member # 1481

- posted      Profile for Curzon Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While I luv these special editions they are doing about the movies, I only have one complaint, the DVD cases are butt ugly in that starship grey. I don't know if its the paper that they are printed on or the glare of the of the plastic cover or even the fact that in some cases, to me, the poster cover clashes with the grey, I dunno. I still think they are butt fugly.

:{)

--------------------
All problems in the world can be solved with a small amount of well placed C4 explosive.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You "luv" them? What are you, a "grrl"? Are you sure you don't <3 them?
The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, so, uh, anyway...MENU SCREENS!
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Borg Invasion Trailer"?
Is that what Lobo worked on for the Vegas Experience?

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps