Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » LIMITLESS POWER!!! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: LIMITLESS POWER!!!
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lexa Sudani:
I have this vision now of darkness, and pure silence. Sleep has come from the depths of shadow. Suddenly, from the silence the body and mind are awakened to the most hideous ring...and a thronging voice from the darkness...

A friend of mine once called me very late at night after I had gone to bed. I had shut the ringer off on my phone, but I left on the call screening option on the answering machine. I was slowly roused from my slumber by my friend trying to leave a creepy message on my machine with her friends in the background giggling. She tried using a really deep voice that sounded like a croaking belch. It was surreal. I kept the message for several months.
Lexa Sudani
Member # 1785

- posted      Profile for Lexa Sudani     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Siegfried:
quote:
Originally posted by Lexa Sudani:
I have this vision now of darkness, and pure silence. Sleep has come from the depths of shadow. Suddenly, from the silence the body and mind are awakened to the most hideous ring...and a thronging voice from the darkness...

A friend of mine once called me very late at night after I had gone to bed. I had shut the ringer off on my phone, but I left on the call screening option on the answering machine. I was slowly roused from my slumber by my friend trying to leave a creepy message on my machine with her friends in the background giggling. She tried using a really deep voice that sounded like a croaking belch. It was surreal. I kept the message for several months.
That's hilarious. [Razz] I had a friend of mine call once at four in the morning...to chat. [Confused]

So...I put the phone down and fell back asleep. Two hours later, I wake up, pick up the phone, and find her still talking. [Big Grin] She was obviously of sober mind and body [Wink]

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps