Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Okuda

Author Topic: Okuda
Deyo
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If someone has Mike Okuda's e-mail address I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks
IP: Logged
Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have it. E-mail me and I'll send it to you.

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NX-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, I see. We're not willing to reveal it to the masses, are we?

------------------
What bloke invented signatures?

The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am!

[email protected]

That should be right. I haven't tried it in a while

------------------
"The one, the only, THE 359!"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How come it seems like everyone who works on Star Trek has an America Online account? Ronald D. Moore, Brannon Braga, and now Mike Okuda? What gives!

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Enterprise
Member # 48

- posted      Profile for Enterprise     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok if we are going to be that way, I have Sternbach's e-mail address. If I get more then 1 request, I'll post it here.

------------------
Brandon "Enterprise" Grasmick
Commanding Officer, USS Sovereign (NX-74222)

"Captain, the Sona crew are willing to negotiate a cease fire. It may have something to do with the fact that we have 3 minutes of air left."
-- Worf

Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges
-- In time of war the law falls silent.

Jamaharon
Ex-Member

And, what is wrong with America Online? HMMM?

------------------
Jamaharon
(aka Chris Weyer)
"Welcome to Risa. May I offer you assistance?"

LB4747
Ex-Member

Joe Menosky and Bryan Fuller have AOL accounts too. No reason for it except that's what they prefer to use at the writing offices. Although Bradley Thompson does have a WGA account.

------------------
Lawrence Boucher
"Written @ the speed of thought"

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't get me wrong, Chris. I've been an AOL'er since January '97. I just find it odd that all these big shots at Star Trek are using America Online. It just seems strangely wrong to me. I can't really place it.

------------------
"Some people call me the Space Cowboy. Yeah! Some call me the Gangster of Love. Some people call me Maurice. Whoo hoo! 'Cause I speak of the Pompatus of Love!" - Steve Miller Band's The Joker

Federation Shipmaster
Kai Tak Pilot
Member # 15

- posted      Profile for Federation Shipmaster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AOL cheated me out of $30. They have a horrible webpage, no one wants any pop-up ads, plus no one uses their channels.
MSn is a lot better. They have better connection speeds, a good webpage that is very customizable, and it is nearly impossible to get disconnected. It is also very customizable.

------------------
What bloke invented signatures?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps