Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » More of Probert's Production Sketches for "Online" (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: More of Probert's Production Sketches for "Online"
MrNeutron
Member # 524

- posted      Profile for MrNeutron     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Timo:
The turbolifts are so slow you need a fifty-seat lobby for the passengers? [Smile]

I forget, is this supposed to represent the Galaxy at some specific point of the Trek timeline, or is it just a "what if" for the generic TNG era?

Timo Saloniemi

I was at Andy's house a while back and what you're missing in context with the "lobby" is that it's the lobby for everything you see on the paghe...sickbay, science labs, etc.

In one of his (perhaps earlier) drawings I think someone in the archaeology lab was carrying a Cylon helmet.

--------------------
"Well, I mean, it's generally understood that, of all of the people in the world, Mike Nelson is the best." -- ULTRA MAGNUS, steadfast in curmudgeon

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the [/i]Enterprise[/i] computer stops saying "working" and starts saying "by your command", I will worry...

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was astrometrics heavily based on what we saw in Generations or was that what Probert invisioned from the beginning??

I love the Dolphins.

ALSO - when they first started this site - they had a big 'mystery' section or picture - but I never went back - does anyone know what it was?

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The screenshots might just be of corridors, but they're the prettiest corridors ever.

http://startrek.perpetual.com/gallery_LD/sprint2Final_sShots_0004_hall02m.html

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay! Still featureless and easy to get lost in!

And a quick check of Wikipedia shows that this game will be set in the early 25th century, presumably after the future-future segments of "All Good Things..." and "Endgame". Apparently, the game context has settled down to be a more TNG-style peaceful time without all the constant fighting that characterized the late DS9 and VOY periods. Borg, Romulans and Klingons are all at peace or otherwise not fighting with the Feds... For now...

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have any new developments on this? As part of my healing process, my energy level is back to where it was in high school and I've been feeling productive. This is dangerous. I just started a full-on root canal of my two main computers last weekend, and so don't have all my bookmarks to check up on this stuff, and rather than Google it, I thought I'd ask the Brain Trust here.

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps