Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » "You're The Admiral!"--Sobchak Sector (Page 11)

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: "You're The Admiral!"--Sobchak Sector
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I've got three ideas to work on: a scenario with the Maquis, a bumpy-headed alien blitzkrieg, or Sector Beta, Part II: The Revenge!. Not sure which one I'll do... Anyone have a preference?

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov
Star Trek Minutiae | Memory Alpha

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Maquis!

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss these.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, you can certainly count on Shik never finishing this up. [Frown]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

- posted      Profile for MinutiaeMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss 'em too. I might try pulling together some old ideas, try to get one going.... How many people would join in?

--------------------
“Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.” — Isaac Asimov

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be game for one. [Smile]

--------------------

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

I'm in.
MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

Anyone else?

--------------------

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, all right. Never done one before, but there's a first time for everything.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

Anybody else?!
shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes.

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

Okay, I'll try to work up some ideas this weekend. It'll be a week or two before I start it.

--------------------

MinutiaeMan
Living the Geeky Dream
Member # 444

Any preferences to the general era? TOS, movie, pre-TNG, TNG-VOY, or post-VOY?

--------------------

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

Anything goes, although if you do post-VOY you'll have to decide if you're following the STO timeline or the Pocket Books timeline...

--------------------

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll go with what ever, but I'd need to bone up if we do post-Voy. Depends on the scenario really, so go with what you like mate and we'll go with the flow!

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.