Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Life imitating Trek (Page 3)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Life imitating Trek
WizArtist II
"How can you have a yellow alert in Spacedock? "
Member # 1425

- posted      Profile for WizArtist II     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's no lever...that the "Kirk class" PROBE.

--------------------
There are 10 types of people in the world...those that understand Binary and those that don't.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally.

-

DannyBoy wins some cookies and a ticket to Snarf - The Musical. He came closest without going over.

Wizartist:
quote:
That's no lever...that the "Kirk class" PROBE.
It's too big to be a "Kirk class" PROBE!&
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yayyy cookies! And cache coherency!
OverRon
Member # 2036

- posted      Profile for OverRon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What class is that? Looks mostly Excelsior, but that saucer looks weird...
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That would be an Excelsior class. With an excelsior saucer-shaped hatch replacing the saucer. If you look closely, you'll see the mooring for a Riker class probe. It is slightly bigger, and comes pre installed with more facial hair and less speech impediments than a kirk class probe
[Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Nim
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh- wait... I'm schorry guys (TSN, Sol 'n turf), I didn't mean to say the Excelsior should be thrown down a garbage chute...
I meant to show it could be depicted AS a garbage chute.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dude, that looks nothing like the saucer. And everything like a jettison tube hatch.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kinda looks like the supercharger thingies on the NX-class....

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not shure when or where, but I have seen something like that as like a hatch to a criogenic chamber. It actually looks like autoclave from M*A*S*H.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Oh, tell me I didnt spell sure with an "h".
*Begins to hit self on head with webster's dictionary.*

--------------------

-George Carlin

Nim
Member # 205

Shik:
quote:
Dude, that looks nothing like the saucer. And everything like a jettison tube hatch.
Nope, it does look like an excelsior saucer, that's the only reason I started thinking it looked like an excelsior saucer, duh!
If it hadn't, I wouldn't (have).
Use your imagination, not Silicon Graphics image-matching hardware.

Sean: No need to kick yourself, we will not track down and hurt you for any of the first ten (10) spelling errors you make here, relax! That's a long ways away.

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Woman, you are completely off your nut.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Nim
Member # 205

But you're the one going around claiming people's subjective opinions about something is "wrong", emo. [Confused]
Go ahead, post a pic of that jettison thing if you're so sure, contribute a bit.

Shik
Member # 343

Yeah, can't find it.

--------------------

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, you're forgetting the cookie winner, here. I thought it looked like that before Nim said anything, so that's 2v1 so far.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.