Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Why Doesn't Starfleet Utilize Protection? (Page 4)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Why Doesn't Starfleet Utilize Protection?
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a possibility, but what are the chances that every woman out there has a set of double D's. I would personally prefer B's on any woman I date, but personality and integrity come first, then beauty. But there has to be a balance between the two.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, idealism. I remember that.

Come see me in 15 years when you've become bitter & jaded like the rest of us.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am already a grumpy old man in a 15 year old's body. I just have preferences. And hopes. However, I think those standards are why people ( especially most of the females who arent my best friends) think I am gay. And the fact that I say " Eewie", and do an incredibly good impression of Clay Aiken.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

-George Carlin

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it's time for the He-Man Woman-Haters Club to induct this young novitiate into our noble ranks. Come, gentlemen! Let us repair to the drawing room for cigars & brandy, whereupon we shall revel in ribald humor & bawdy tales of peccadilloes past!

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

YOu mean I finally get to be in a club other than Drama Club, and French Club? Yippie!

--------------------

-George Carlin

shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear god....

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
It is a possibility, but what are the chances that every woman out there has a set of double D's. I would personally prefer B's on any woman I date, but personality and integrity come first, then beauty. But there has to be a balance between the two.

Not every woman, sure. I personally know at least four. And some that are bigger. Shik's had roommates with plenty bigger... scarily bigger... [Embarrassed]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Most of the girls I know are more on the lean athletic side, I think the largest is like a 36-C maybe. Bra size is so complicated, I dont bother trying to understand it. Just like a lot of things about girls...

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Member # 343

Son, let me pass on some very good advice that I received from a kindly Kiwi gent when I was a tad bit younger than you. He gathered a group of us together & said, "Lads, there are two types of women in this world: the kind you fuck, & the kind you marry. And sometimes, if you're very lucky, you find one who's both."

--------------------

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

Maybe I'll be lucky. More than likely, I'll find the kind you screw, and not the kind you marry. That would suck.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Shik
Member # 343

Not necessarily.

--------------------

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

If I want to have endless sex for the rest of my life, perhaps, but not if I wanted someone to settle down with and grow old together with.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow. You're 15 and you DON'T want to have sex constantly? Something's wrong with this kid...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

People say that all the time. There might be that need burried deep within my cerebros, but I have supressed it. It helps me to function more efficiently around girls. And it allows me to think with my brain, and not my head.

--------------------

-George Carlin

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man, more than one Cerebro?
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps