Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Why Doesn't Starfleet Utilize Protection? (Page 5)

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Why Doesn't Starfleet Utilize Protection?
Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It helps to have a backup. Or, he transforms into the head of the robot form of the head of Fortress Maximus.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A four lobed violin tuner that does not dream of endless sex at age 15? And he wonders.....

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cerebros is Spanish for brain, if anybody's interested... ;P

Btw, I support your silly hopes, Sean, silly though they may be. I *still* have those silly little hopes. I'm just starting to get used to the fact that these silly hopes might make me alone forever [Wink] Seriously though, that'd be better than just breaking down and marrying the first girl who'll have me, which it *seems* to me is what half the men I've met did...They sure complain enough.

On the pr0n note, I don't know about exploitative or disgusting, but it's fake. Actors hired to make the bumpty with other actors? How...*yawwwn*...exciting. I suppose I might enjoy it more if I weren't so good at reading people's faces...it's just always too obvious how they think of what they're doing: A job.

Ritten
A Terrible & Sick leek
Member # 417

- posted      Profile for Ritten     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The complaining is the Right of Marriage. For some it takes a couple of tries, I am on try two, and this one seems to be working out rather well, so I think she'll keep me around for a few more years.

One friend of mine married his high school sweetheart, and they are still going strong all these years later.

Another friend is one wife three, plus has had to failed attempts, so try five. I think he got this one right finally.

It takes time, just stick with sleeping with the p0rn on till you find the right one.

I thought Cerebros was Cerberus' brother?

--------------------
"You are a terrible human, Ritten." Magnus
"Urgh, you are a sick sick person..." Austin Powers
A leek too, pretty much a negi.....

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ritten:
A four lobed violin tuner that does not dream of endless sex at age 15? And he wonders.....

I do more than tune them. I actually play them too. But your description is accurate, and should answer your question as to why I dont have many girls hanging on my arms. Most Ive met don't go for the quiet musical type. Violinist fine, but normally once they find out you sing in the school choir they start to suspect attraction to male gender. THere are girls in Chorus though. Most are older than me, but pretty much all of them are considerate and intelligent people who are very easy on the eyes...

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Translation: Fat girls with nice personalities. HA! BURN! just kidding...

Ritten: Eh, nope, not to my knowledge.

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I often wonder what people's varying definitions of "fat" are...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, they are 15,16,and 17 year olds, most of which play sports, but aren't obsessed with their figures, many of which wear form fitting but conservative clothing, and they just happen to be the sweetest, nicest bunch of girls Ive met. THey actually know I exist and I am friends with a great deal of them. Infact, the great majority of people in the music program are mature beyond their years. It makes for some interesting conversations. It surprises me that they can talk about politics, and then switch to sex in the same conversation. All the girls also have that weird agressive streek that is covered by their niceness. THey could kick my ass with one finger, and they know it. THey wouldn't, but they can. Also surprisingly, there are only one or two gay guys in the whole chorus. Hmm...

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps