Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Trek Photoshopping

Author Topic: Trek Photoshopping
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I used to do a LOT of this sorta stuff - but I stopped doing it for some reason. Probably too busy. Maybe the novelty wore off. Anyway on a whim I did one last night...

-

What do you think?

Gone are the days where I try and make out that it's a "real" cap - I think it's better to have 'what ifs'. And this picture of Sisko in a non-typical window fit. [Big Grin]

I'm quite pleased with the result. Maybe the Enterprise needs to be in shadow a bit more with probably some spotlights on it - but I think it works. And it's nice to see the Enterprise near something more 'real' like the Spacedock to ground it a bit more in reality. I don't know about anyone else but I find it hard to picture the Enterprise-Nil as a 'real' thing - not the movie Enterprise-Nil - that's is very easy. There is something so 'real' about it. Even with the recreations of the TOS Enterprise in DS9, Enterprise and TOS-R I still find it hard to get a scale or a 'real' feeling from it. Do you think it is the curvy nature of it's hull? Or the lack of texture?

Anyway - comments are welcome. [Big Grin]

Others join it - post your own Trek-photoshopping 'attempts' and 'what ifs'.

Andrew

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"That's No Moon..."

"Gods, they're letting the junior SWO's fly the ship again"

"Wow. This Plasma TV is the shit..."

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps