Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Pulling 'em out of my ass: TNG Remastered ideas (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Pulling 'em out of my ass: TNG Remastered ideas
Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, just remembered this - fucking edit out the black cards they taped onto the computer panels to block reflections in the first season or two.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, but then you'd have to fix Voyager firing phasers out of it's fucking nacelle!! [Wink]

Lose the gigantic KBOPs or modify them heavily.
Switch out half the Oberth appearances for something, anything else.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. Yes you would. If this were VOY:R and not TNG:R!! EEEE-diot! [Razz]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But the black cards were kind of funny, as a half-assed attempt to solve the lighting problem. I guess that they would also have to fix this then.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone have a shot of these black cards? I've never noticed them before.

What's wrong with the reflection in the crystal? The desk ornament is obviously housing an alien consciousness that Picard has never noticed before.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
Yes. Yes you would. If this were VOY:R and not TNG:R!! EEEE-diot! [Razz]

VOY:R... that was a sick manga in PULP! by Vis about a decade or more ago... but then again, alot of the serials in that mag were waaaaaaaaay not for children fair...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Measure of a Man": Fix the continuity error with the Starbase's spinning. It spins in the exterior shots, but appears to be stationary in interior scenes. Also in "Q-Who", the scene of the Enterprise being flung is reused twice. Shouldn't the scene be mirrored when Q sends the E-D back to the Alpha Quadrant?
Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

Aban: I didn't notice them either until I read about them on Wil Wheaton's blog and took a closer look at some of the episodes. If you know where they are they're clearly visible. While looking for shots I found this at Ex Astris Scientia (scroll all the way down). It's not that visible normally; I think they may have enhanced the contrast or something. Just pay close attention to the shiny instrument panels on the bridge during the first season and look for black matte rectangles and you'll see several.
Josh
Member # 1884

- posted      Profile for Josh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Left side of the back consoles. I only remember seeing these in this episode and once or twice in the first season. I guess they fixed the issue after then.

--------------------
Failure is not an option -- it comes bundled with Windows.

Daniel Butler
Member # 1689

That's the shot from the page I linked to, which also explains when it was fixed [Wink]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps