Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Star Trek Plot Snippet+Ship Design Revealed. (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Star Trek Plot Snippet+Ship Design Revealed.
Johnny
Member # 878

- posted      Profile for Johnny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Rotating nacelles might fly at TBBS, but this is Flare. I don't even know why you're bothering.

--------------------
deviantArt page | Online portfolio

Vanguard
Member # 1780

- posted      Profile for Vanguard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's getting off on where he's successful for his BS, unfortuntely. Every fandom has guys like this.

--------------------
www.pixelsagas.com
www.jaynz.info - The Record of Star Fleet

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Actually, they're calling BS on this over at TrekBBS as well. (Just the rotating nacelles part. I don't read any plot spoilers, real or not.)
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yeah, from what I've read over there, he's not believed much either, but there were a few places that popped up when I googled in the name of the old thread about this, and they seemed to believe him...

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

esecallum
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
What in the world could have possessed you to spend that much time inventing that much crap, when you know people are just going to react... well, like they just did? I mean, really. What do you get out of it? Is this some sort of super-nerdy Internet masochism thing?

Look i am merely imparting information to you.

You are very rude.

Further information that has come my way indicates that Nero will be gay with his sidekick.A kiss will be seen on screen.This explains the tattoos and bitten left ear.

Abrams obviously wants to create a buzz with a gay villain.

I was very upset on hearing this.

I dont't like the new ship.

It is a a mishmash of ST1 for primary hull,Whale turd for a secondary hull,and fore skinned sex toys for nacelles.

I suggest we start an online petition calling for a new ship.

We must a delegation to Paramount,JJ Abrams,and ILM expressing our anger at his attack on our childhood icons.

We must start a candle lit vigil outside Paramount until our demands are met.

We must write to all the local tv stations expressing our views.

We must carefully explain to JJ Abrams that this not what we want.

Also tell him we want Iconic William Shatner in it as without him it is not really Star Trek but a derivative.He can easily be inserted in with a few lines shot on a green screen in his house.

We only have 2 months left before the film is finalized.

Therefore I urge you,all you people to stop wasting time here and get out and start the campaign to get a proper looking ship.I also want the villian to be normal and straight.

Also stop attacking the messenger.I never insulted any of you.

IP: Logged
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
His shields are collapsing Captain!

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Also - does being gay require you to have a tattoo and play kinky ear biting games?

My inteligence is being insulted here, I'm sure of it.

Tell you what, if Nero is gay, and if the Enterprises nacelles do rotate, I'll not come around your house and stomp on all of your toys.

Frankly though, the chances for your Barbie dolls are not high in my oppinion.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Esecallum wrote:
quote:
Also stop attacking the messenger.
But you're not "just the messenger", you're the source of these messages, so you have to take responsibility for it.
A petition to try and stop a new movie from coming out because one of the vehicles shown in it is not to your liking? You would make ten tines the difference and achievement by rearranging your sock drawer.

Also, anti-gay intolerance over a movie villain because of character traits that you've made up on the spot? You sir are a real credit to the anti-ST movie crowd, I'll bet they will thank you for your support.
Everyone, "Star Trek" is the new "Da Vinci Code", and (if it were up to esecallum) trek fans are the new fundamentalist catholics!!

Doctor Jonas
Member # 481

- posted      Profile for Doctor Jonas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by esecallum:
Also tell him we want Iconic William Shatner in it as without him it is not really Star Trek but a derivative.He can easily be inserted in with a few lines shot on a green screen in his house.

Be careful! I've heard most of the people here are DS9 fans and don't agree with this... you might as well start running before they reach you with their pitchforks!
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by esecallum:
quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
What in the world could have possessed you to spend that much time inventing that much crap, when you know people are just going to react... well, like they just did? I mean, really. What do you get out of it? Is this some sort of super-nerdy Internet masochism thing?

Look i am merely imparting information to you.

You are very Prude.

Further information that has come my way via the internal space station (and my Mother) indicates that Nero will be gay with romulan chaps with his sidekick (a republican). A kiss will be seen on screen (Yeah!!!!). This explains the tattoos and bitten left ear. Really. I should Know.

Abrams obviously wants to create a buzz with a gay villain from Romulan Village.

I was very upset on hearing this (about the exec's cancellling Lasse.

I dont't like the new ship from Star Blazers 2500.

It is a a mishmash of MSG for primary hull,Whale turd (from M7) for a secondary hull,and fore skinned sex toys for nacelles(Sold on eroticy.com.

I suggest we start an online petition calling for a new form mental retardation (Petard).

We must a delegation to Paramount,NJ expressing our anger at his attack on our childhood clones.

We must start a candle lit vigil outside Paramount, Nj until our demands are met (or the cops settle it witrh force).

We must write to all the local tv stations expressing our views 9proving without doubt that we ARE Petards).

We must carefully explain to JJ Abrams that this not what we want (more mecha pr0n, plz).

Also tell him we want Iconic William Shatner in it as without him it is not really Star Trek but a derivative.He can easily be inserted in with a few lines shot on a green screen in his house (after all, trek isn't shit without shat)

We only have 2 months left before the film is lobotomized.

Therefore I urge you,all you people to stop listen to me wasting time here and get out go play instead.

Also don't stop attacking the messenger since i am, and always will be, a ass-hat. I never insulted any of you. much.

So it's phallic looking nacelles with NICE, shine-ney Hub-caps now, is it, dearest E?

*snort* i could grow to get used to the JJ-Ent, wish-boned struts and all. it doesn't matter how fucked up she looks, it's how she kicks ass that important. Everybody decries a Urbanmech until they walk in a city and get OWNED by one.

or a better example: The Nu-Galatica. Butt-ugly and yet still effective, even at 2000 feet and jump-dropping....

Lock this. Now. please? thank you...

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
He's like some kind of robot that's been programmed to be a dork, but hasn't gotten it quite right.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well I've said it before that he's some sort of retarded V'Ger.
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
E, or Pensive? [Wink]

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post 
*coughs and loads his Tipmann paint markers*

""Ohhhhhh Val~aireee..... Ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh.....

Val~aireee..... Ohhhh ohhhh ohhhh.....

Let's paint the town! Lets fuck up the clown!

Let's lock and load, yellow/red balls round dome!

Oh-ohhhhhhh Val-aireeeee..... Piff!

Piff!Piff!Piff!

Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!

Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!

ass hat. Piff!

Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!Piff!""

[Big Grin] A-5? double trigger? Me happy! piff!

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Once there was a guy on another social board I ran. He would come in every few months since his previous removeal from the forum, and immediately started to slam one member of the group, swearing and threatening violence (this was a family board), saying this person was trying to start a fight with another person at the next in-person meeting of the group. The interesting part is, neither member actually seemed to exist, or at least never posted about it).

Eventually, the person would reveal that he was angry at one perso and wanted to take revenge on him for threatening to kill his daughter, all the while still cursing and basically being a dick. Still later, he would reveal that his daughter was a virtual character he created in the online game Ragnarok.

Thoroughly humiliated by the board community, the person would post up a storm and be banned as a result of breaking pretty much every board rule. A few months later, the time loop would start all over again.

Sometimes I wonder whatever happened to that person...

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps