Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Star Trek Plot Snippet+Ship Design Revealed. (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Star Trek Plot Snippet+Ship Design Revealed.
Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Maybe this person has the asperger's.
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ventriloquists Got Shot:
Maybe this person has the asperger's.

I'd believe that. Lots of Trek fans have Asperger's (I'm not necessarily pointing fingers at any Flarites.)

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
To be honest, it would explain a lot, but I've never bothered looking into it. After all, what good would it do me? I'm unbearable enough as it is, the last thing I need is an excuse to be even more obnoxious.

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Er....It's silly to give assholes the excuse of a very real (probably) autism-related condition.
truth is, some people just suck and get off on negative attention (that is, being an ass so people will pay attention).

The internet has given many an asshat the chance to annoy large groups of people.
Possibly the fountainhead root of all trolling.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Which makes it even harder for me to understand why you took all your McDonnell-Douglas shares and put them in Time Cube.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, I was going to invest heavily in Nintendo's Game Cube but we all saw where that went.

Though I lack hard evidence, I still stand by my claim that X-Box supports the military indistrial complex via violent military-themed first person shooters.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
Well, I was going to invest heavily in Nintendo's Game Cube but we all saw where that went.

Though I lack hard evidence, I still stand by my claim that X-Box supports the military indistrial complex via violent military-themed first person shooters.

+1 (of many)

have to admit, that he even replied once to this thread was a surprise to me... well, lets hope he stays quiet for a few more months....

Piff! Piff! Piff!Piff!Piff!

fuck. i so wanna break out the guns (but Tipmann's don't do well in the cold from my experiance...)

Piff.

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Okay that's enough of this.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps