Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Trailer Two - Star Trek (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Trailer Two - Star Trek
The359
The bitch is back
Member # 37

- posted      Profile for The359     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kelvin's registry number is clear as day. NCC-0514?
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nim:
I wonder what this little thing is. If you fed it, would it follow you all the way home and sleep on your doormat?

-

Y'know Bernd made a good observation about this thing. It could be Future Spock's time machine which supposedly has spinning parts.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The359:
Kelvin's registry number is clear as day. NCC-0514?

Well they DID have a place-holder 0 on NX-01.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the Dauntless. It's all Voyagers fault. Yet another thing we can trace back to B & B.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just had my wisdom teeth pulled and feels like my face got run over by a truck, but it didn't stop me from watching the trailer. Pretty cool. I'm excited.

Glad the cliff-jumping Kirk was a little boy and not a twenty-something.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My little blurb: I find it hard to accept that a 1966 Corvette will last until the 2200's.... yeah, right. [Razz]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe it's a holographic frame over a modern body.

Maybe.

Oh... and the Uhura bra snippet was totally gratuitous. It's like action, explosion, running, action, action, Spock, action, bra... Like, "By the way, there are boobs in this movie too!"

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And it's not like Star Trek has ever been gratuitous [Razz]
Sean
First Tenor
Member # 2010

- posted      Profile for Sean     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone notice how the rear ends of the nacelles seem to be lit up, even when the ship isn't at warp? The Kelvin has a blue glow from the back of her nacelle during the dogfight snippet. Kinda reminds me of the Iceland.

--------------------
"Kosh, I'd like to introduce you to our Resident schmuck and his side kick Kick Me."-Ritten

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity".
-George Carlin

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here we go again- always with the Iceland you are...she never loved you: accept it, Sean and move on.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

The Mighty Monkey of Mim
SUPPOSED TO HAVE ICE POWERS!!
Member # 646

- posted      Profile for The Mighty Monkey of Mim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iceland isn't even her real name, you poor sap.
Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shush now, let the boy dream.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
My little blurb: I find it hard to accept that a 1966 Corvette will last until the 2200's.... yeah, right. [Razz]

Could be a remake. There's a few companies out there that will build you a brand new Jaguar E-Type etc.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It could also be an original. How many 200 or 300 year old objects are sitting around in museums? I've seen a 100 year old car in working condition.
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

Suffice to say, the car's probably the least contentious issue here!

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps