Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » I Love Joysticks For Steering A ship Riker is correct.

Author Topic: I Love Joysticks For Steering A ship Riker is correct.
becky
Member # 2187

- posted      Profile for becky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Yipppeee I Love Joysticks For Steering A ship and Star Trek is so stupid in which Sulu presses buttons to make it maneouvere.Jet fighters uses joy sticks.Even oil liners

EVEN OCEAN LINERS USES JOYSTICKS.NEVER EVER HAVE I EVER SEEN A SHIP STEERED BY PRESSING BUTTONS.

As Spoc would say it is illogical.

I love the feel of a joystic..The grasp..the solidness and feedback..
Uncle Ted agrees joystiks give you control.

Riker was critisced for using a joystick in nermesis but he was correct says uncle ted.

i agree with unxle ted too.

you cannot steer a ship quickly using a keyboard.

Excuse my spelling but arm injured while skiing.Uncle Ted bandaged it.

--------------------
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/432/armybeckyattacks0409201.jpg

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Well, it was nice knowing you, Becky. Bon Voyage.
Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I prefer buttons myself. For instance, the eject button either I or one of the other administrators here is about to hit to send you flying comically into the stratosphere where we'll never have to hear about your Uncle Ted again.

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
lol.

Takes a bit to get the old ones involved. Did you put a bucket on your head?

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Since this is your end. I like the girl in link. She would make uncle Ted proud. And happy, depending on the part of the country.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I think she's kinda gross- nice body with a mascara covered marshmallo head in a bike helmet.

Not that this is really her picture or that it's even realy as "she" at all.

Axeman 3D
Member # 1050

- posted      Profile for Axeman 3D     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lol, looks like attack of the 50 foot woman or something. That too-small helmet just adds to the effect. Nice jugs though.

--------------------
www.kennyscrap.com - where I download crap I make.

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post 
Are we even certain this is E?

or that myself is even me? o.O

or that Milliam was really a halfling, and not, as others might think, the spawn of some hellish halfling/monster hybrid?

Man-Bear-Pig? o.O

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Despite the fact that I like Becky's picture a lot, I will close this thread to prevent it from degenerating into something not pretty.

--------------------
"And slowly, you come to realize, it's all as it should be, you can only do so much. If you're game enough, you could place your trust in me. For the love of life, there's a tradeoff, we could lose it all but we'll go down fighting...." - David Sylvian
FreeSpace 2, the greatest space sim of all time, now remastered!

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.