Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » New DS9 era game! (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: New DS9 era game!
Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akb1979:
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel Butler:
[qb] Anybody ever play Birth of the Federation?

*raises hand* I did. [Smile]
Same, it's actually one of the few decent Star Trek games, even though I seem to recall it generally being poorly received by most people who weren't really into Star Trek.

Klingon Academy was fun even though the copy I had was crap and had no movies and didn't really like being modded in anyway. Oh well I paid nothing for it and sometimes you get what you pay for.

The old Starfleet Command was good, Bridge Commander was pretty fun when you can decapitate a Klingon ship or separate the Enterprise the hard way. Elite Force was ok for a while but it really brought nothing new or different to FPS's. Don't even get me started on Legacy...

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah I heard legacy was awful. Bridge Commander's great if you make 3d models of starships and want a place for them to do Star Treky Stuff.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too bad about Legacy too- the still made it look awesome- it even had a bunch of old FASA designs in it.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Da_bang80
A few sectors short of an Empire
Member # 528

- posted      Profile for Da_bang80     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I actually downloaded a copy of bridge commander the other day, put the latest version of the supermod on, and I've been having fun doing all sorts of evil things. Blew Voyager in half and loled as it tumbled through space pitifully trying to take shots at me with it's one working phaser.

--------------------
Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change.
The courage to change the things I cannot accept.
And the wisdom to hide the bodies of all the people I had to kill today because they pissed me off.

Remember when your parents told you it's dangerous to play in traffic?

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps