Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Car Trek (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Car Trek
Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, Miatas are good enough cars.
MC Infinity
Member # 531

- posted      Profile for MC Infinity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ladies and Gentlemen, presenting, the 29th century federation timeship

--------------------
Me- Hi Jen! What's up!
Jen- You again??!?! Listen kid, I'm not interested in you. Stop bothering me, I'm a lot older than you and I have a boyfriend. How did you find my ICQ number anyways?
Me- Oh, so just cuz you're a movie star now, and you're new album made millions, you think you're too good for me?
Jen- Yes!!! Get it thorough your head! I am a person, I am not Jennifer Lopez the hottest woman on earth that everyone wants to sleep with, I'm a person, leave me alone!!!
Me- Fine! Be that way!
Me- Jen.... Where'd you go.... I love you... please come back.... please....

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh my god! The front of that car is soooo wrong!
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It should be noted that Tom's Taurus picture is of a 1995 Taurus, not a 1985

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chris: Yeah, it was refit for the Dominion War.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Treknophyle
Member # 509

- posted      Profile for Treknophyle     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're killing me!

Between this talke and Siggy's story, I'm hoping some of the overly officious fans will take their hatred off the burner and chill.

For Ghu's sake folks, its a television show! It's entrertainment.

And it just might be good.

--------------------
'One man's theology is another man's belly laugh.' - Lazarus Long

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ROFLMAO

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good shit
Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Indeed. Capital shit, governor!
Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Golddang it! Just as I finish writing a honey-trickling review about Diane Duane, and take a more comfortable position in my cushy office chair during an especially lazy day at work, take a look out of the window at the beautiful day I'll soon be exploiting by a quiet lake all of my own, with a cool drink in my hand, I run into *this*! And there's even some very nice Vaughn Williams playing on the background on Classic FM, not your usual cliched Vivaldi.

Thanks, The_Tom. Can life get any better than this?

Timo Saloniemi

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ahh, magnificent! That was a not-so subtle dig
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok... Everyone vote for The_Tom as the New Star Trek Enterprise (Akiraprise) Marketting Vice President!!!

LOL !!! That was great!

--------------------
o::{====> Alshrim Dax <====}::o

~ Cry Havoc - and let slip the dogs of war!

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

Dang, Jeff, now you're resurrecting the recently dead threads, too. But, this I forgive you for this is one of my favorite threads in this forum.
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thought I'd boost this back to the top in light of continuing controversy regarding the Enterprise's designed.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Kosa
Member # 650

- posted      Profile for Kosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL

--------------------
More human than human -Blade Runner

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps