Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Braga vs. Continuity, part 233: "The Understatement of the Century" (Page 4)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Braga vs. Continuity, part 233: "The Understatement of the Century"
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because you asked for it....Bra'ga Big Bird of Prey

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cartman voice]

Screw you guys, I'm goin home.

[/Cartman voice]

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*looks at the link*

*Places face on pillow again*

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to be of service.. and i thought i would have a shortage of attractions for my site

--------------------

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh dear God, what have I done?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sesame Trek. That would be the ultimate crossover. Taking place on the Klingon's pride and joy, the Big Bird ass-bird-of-prey, we watch Captain Cookie Monster and Commander Elmo defend the honor of the letter F and the number 9.

Oscar the Grouch would make a fitting Chief Engineer, no?

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Lee
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
With Bert as helmsman, and Ernie as the playful navigator who keeps sending them in the wrong direction.

--------------------

Fedaykin Supastar
Member # 704

- posted      Profile for Fedaykin Supastar         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know because of Bra'Ga's embarassments to the Klingon military, they all had their foreheads smoothed so that they showed no association with Bra'ga. But in time (because all material relating to the Bra'ga incident was destroyed in a higly suspicious fire) Foreheads were no longer smooth but bumpy.

Look i've discovered the missing link in Klingon evolution

Buzz

--------------------
"Tom is Canadian. He thereby uses advanced humour tecniques, such as 'irony', 'sarcasm', and werid shit'. If you are not qualified in any of these, it will be risky for you to attempt to decipher what he means. Just smile and carry on."
- PsyLiam; 16th June

capped
Member # 709

I'm working on a cutaway.. y'know, once i normalize the hull colors it dont look so bad.. and take the feet off the warp nacelles.

I cant decide whether its Romulan or klingon though, so i guess i achieved my design goal

--------------------

Lee
Member # 393

Where the warp or computer cores would be, put Oscar's dustbin. 8)

--------------------

capped
Member # 709

And I've gone too far once again...Big Bird of Prey blueprints

--------------------

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps