Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Zefram Cochrane ($$$Spoilers$$$)

Author Topic: Zefram Cochrane ($$$Spoilers$$$)
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to TV Guide, James Cromwell WILL be reprising his role as Zefram Cochrane. Only this time he will look as old as he's supposed to be.

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

Shik
Starship database: completed; History of Starfleet: done; website: probably never
Member # 343

- posted      Profile for Shik     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So no makeup or appliances for him, then.

--------------------
"The French have a saying: 'mise en place'—keep everything in its fucking place!"

Ryan McReynolds
Minor Deity
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for Ryan McReynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Shik:
So no makeup or appliances for him, then.

Well, it'll be Zephram Cochrane circa 2119, at age 87... James Cromwell isn't that old.

--------------------
Enterprise: An Online Companion

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." --Phillip K. Dick

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually, if he played it right i would buy it.

Did you see his role as the dying priest on ER.. the guy carried his age and pain through his acting not through makeup. He looked pretty damn old

Star Trek with acting.. hmm maybe the producers will like to see that tried again

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Star Trek with acting.. hmm maybe the producers will like to see that tried again

Not that I'm flaming or anything, but there are good actors in the latest Trek series:
Avery Brooks
Jeffrey Combs
J.G. Hertzler
Robert Picardo
Jeri Ryan

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Jeri Ryan"

*snickers*

"Avery Brooks"

I dunno, I always thought he went a little over the top sometimes, though I still love DS9.

The rest who you mentioned, I wholeheartedly agree.

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeri Ryan is going to be a regular on Boston Public this year. Now I love that show, but this is going to be stretching the believablility of the babe factor amoungst high school teachers to an incredible extent. Have you EVER been to a high school that has 4 hot women on the faculty? I know I never have.

Anyway...we'll see how she does with a part that has her in normal clothes and with the ability to express normal human emotions.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did they decide itd be best for their ratings if she wore a chrome jumpsuit that takes her half an hour to be placed into?

--------------------

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aban, when I was in high school, we didn't have four hot women on the faculty. We had eleven hot women on the faculty.
capped
Member # 709

Did anyone ever tell them to get off of the faculty so that the faculty could go on teaching?

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps