Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Enterprise Stuff

Author Topic: Enterprise Stuff
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I pulled these screencaps from a Space News thingy on SPACE. Now, they're a little small, except for the last one. I have some pictures of a port lower 3/4 shot of the Enterprise, a shot of the bridge and aft of the ship, some shots of a few Suliban moving about, and a shot of the roof of the bridge during filming. Enjoy!

Enterprise Cap 1
Enterprise Cap 2
Enterprise Cap 3
Enterprise Cap 4
Enterprise Cap 5
Enterprise Cap 6
Enterprise Cap 7
Enterprise Cap 8
Enterprise Cap 9
Enterprise Cap 10

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Kosa
Member # 650

- posted      Profile for Kosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yay, finally a clear shot of the underside of the ship. But what is that bluey green area below the deflector dish??? Weapons damage? I doubt it.

--------------------
More human than human -Blade Runner

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's apparently a blue light shining behind the deflector. Presumably, that's just reflected light from it...
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding caps 1,2,3, & 10:

Well, not only does the Enterprise look like the Akira from the top, now it also looks like the Sovereign from those head-on angles. Also at that angle, the weapons pod & PTC's screams Steamrunner. Anyone agree?

[ September 25, 2001: Message edited by: Dukhat ]

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The hull underside looks like the constitution except with sovereign wedge shaped paneling and greebling.
The sovereignness is from the nacelles being up over the saucer and coming up from the same plane as the saucer

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Michael Dracon
aka: NightWing or Altair
Member # 4

- posted      Profile for Michael Dracon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually some of the views looked a bit like the Ambassodor class to me. I really mean that!

--------------------
"And they had other stuff (...) like pictures of the Vulcan woman on Enterprise."
"OOOOhhh! Uhm, I mean: Nerds!"

- Willow and Xander, Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Obese Penguin
Doomsayer
Member # 271

- posted      Profile for Obese Penguin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And from the pages of Trek Web , we have more screens for us screen geeks!

Click Below For ...

- Enterprise in Spacedock!

- Close up of the Saucer!

- Close Ups of Future Earth!

- What looks like part of the opening sequence!

- The International Space Station! (Yes I'm surprised by this too , then again I'm one of those people who hasent read the script)

http://community.webshots.com/album/21971388SOpAectuIw

--------------------
My Mother never found the irony in calling me a son of a bitch

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, my Obese friend, I already posted those caps last night where they *ahem ahem* should be posted, the Starships forum. Long before TrekWeb got the stick out of its ass and stuck them up.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps