Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Apparently... ($$$) (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Apparently... ($$$)
Ryan McReynolds
Minor Deity
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for Ryan McReynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...the ambient temperature of the Enterprise decon chamber is just above freezing.

--------------------
Enterprise: An Online Companion

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." --Phillip K. Dick

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL. Or Vulcan nipples are simply as pointy as their ears.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Ryan McReynolds
Minor Deity
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for Ryan McReynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T'Pol is after all, the first female Vulcan we've even seen close to naked. At least Jolene took out the navel stud.

--------------------

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." --Phillip K. Dick

Wes
Over 20 years here? Holy cow.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*SHWING*
Wes
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BTW, did you see the buldge... awful.. oh well need something for the chicks too
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's not topless, is she? Are they just showing through her tank top or something? So, it's like a scene from "Friends"...

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She keeps her top on.
At least, most of it.

--------------------
Meh

Ryan McReynolds
Minor Deity
Member # 28

quote:
Originally posted by Aban Rune:
She's not topless, is she? Are they just showing through her tank top or something? So, it's like a scene from "Friends"...

Unless I missed the "Chandler and Monica get nekkid and slather each other with gel" episode, it's like nothing from Friends.

quote:
Originally posted by Proteus:
BTW, did you see the buldge... awful.. oh well need something for the chicks too

Not to mention Archer, later. The gel scene may have been gratuitous, but it wasn't sexist, which is quite a surprise.

[ September 27, 2001: Message edited by: Ryan McReynolds ]

--------------------

Yakaspat The Trekker
Member # 355

- posted      Profile for Yakaspat The Trekker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally convinced my wife to watch Star Trek with me, hoping she'll get into the new series...and THIS happens! LOL

Oh well, I guess Star Trek is simply staying with the times. Why not have a decon *shower* though? Gel seems silly to me.

Lance
www.thetrekker.org

--------------------
TheTrekker's Officer's Bible: A Concise Review of the Starfleet
http://www.thetrekker.org

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The comparison to Friends comes from the fact that Rachel and Monica's nipples are always popping out of their skin tight clothing.

I'm assuming that, if T'Pol wasn't topless in this episode, you're talking about some bas relief underneath her t-shirt.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Ryan McReynolds
Minor Deity
Member # 28

quote:
Originally posted by Yakaspat The Trekker:
I finally convinced my wife to watch Star Trek with me, hoping she'll get into the new series...and THIS happens! LOL

Heh, I did the same thing with my girlfriend. She actually did like the show, the first Star Trek she has liked yet... but she hates Jolene Blalock!

--------------------

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder who wrote Jolene's lines for her interviews?

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Wes
Member # 212

I love how people knock on all the hot chicks because they are 'supposed' to be stupid....

I think its because they are jealous when they compare chicks like TPol to the bags they have a home. haha

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
actually the interview in maxim is pretty insipid, so im assuming she was stupid all on her own.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Ryan McReynolds
Minor Deity
Member # 28

quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike:
actually the interview in maxim is pretty insipid, so im assuming she was stupid all on her own.

Well, all Mixim interviews are stupid, at elast the ones with females. Blalock says some not-altogether-stupid things in her interviews in Trek and sci-fi magazines. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps