Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » $$ GUE$T $TAR$ $$

Author Topic: $$ GUE$T $TAR$ $$
capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching the credits, I can see why the guest stars looked familiar.. everyone has been on Star Trek (or sci-fi/fant.) before!!!!

>John Fleck (Silik) played Taibok in 'The Minds Eye'(TNG); Ornithar in 'The Search' (DS9); Koval in 'Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges' (DS9); and Abaddon in 'Alice' (VGR)
>Melinda Clarke (Sarin) played some role in Xena i'm told.
>Mark Moses (Henry Archer) played Naroq in 'Riddles' (VGR)
>Gary Graham (Soval) played Tanis in 'Cold Fire' (VGR)... AND... played Sikes in 'Alien Nation' (TV) Yay!
>Thomas Kopache (Tos) played Mirok in 'The Next Phase' (TNG); an engineer in 'Emergence' (TNG); a communications officer in 'Generations'; Viorsa in 'The Thaw' (VGR) and Kira's father, Taban in 'Wrongs Darker Than Death or Night' and 'Ties of Blood and Water'(DS9).. and i wonder if he was named Tos in honor of a show..?
>Jim Fitzpatrick (Williams) is the only one i cant find a scifi-fantasy reference for.. he was on JAG though.
>James Horan (Humanoid Figure) played Barnaby in 'Descent' (TNG); Jo'Bril in 'Suspicions' (TNG); Tosin in 'Fair Trade' (VGR); and Ikat'ika in 'In Purgatory's Shadow, By Inferno's Light' (DS9)
>Joseph Ruskin (Suliban Doctor) is the most classic Trek actor, having appeared as Galt in 'The Gamesters of Triskelion' (TOS);
Tumek in 'Looking for par'Mach in All the Wrong Places' and 'The House of Quark' (DS9); Rusol in 'Improbable Cause' (DS9); the Vulcan Master in 'Gravity' (VGR) and the Son'a third officer in 'Insurrection'
>Vaughn Armstrong (Forrest) takes the cake though!
He played Korris in 'Heart of Glory' (TNG); Danar in 'Past Prologue' (DS9); Telek R'Mor in 'Eye of the Needle' (VGR); Seskal in 'Dogs of War' and 'When it Rains..'(DS9); The Alpha-Hirogen in 'Flesh & Blood' (VGR); the Vidiian Captain in 'Fury' (VGR); Lansor {2 of 9} in 'Survival Instinct' (DS9) and Korath in 'Endgame' (VGR) and recently overtook Marc Alaimo for the distinction of having played the most guest characters on Star Trek. (Alaimo has played 6). Armstrong's total is now six species & eight characters over a dozen episodes: two Cardassians, a Vidiian, a Hirogen, a Romulan, two Klingons, and a former Borg drone. This ninth Trek character is his first as a human.

[ September 27, 2001: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Veers
You first
Member # 661

- posted      Profile for Veers         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then there's James Cromwell playing Cochrane on that screen.
I think he's played at least three other roles in addition to Cochrane in FC.

[ September 27, 2001: Message edited by: Veers ]

--------------------
Meh

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pulls out encyclopedia....

Cromwell, James: Zefram Cochrane, Hanok, Nayrok, Jaglom Shrek.

[ September 27, 2001: Message edited by: Soundwave ]

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah yes, Nayrok in 'The High Ground' (TNG), Jaglom Shrek in 'Birthright' (TNG) and Hanok in 'Starship Down' (DS9).

I actually remembered all of those off the top of my head

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I shouldn't be in such a spoiler-rich area... but anyway... the first James Cromwell episode was "The Hunted" - playing the Prime Minister Nayrok.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

capped
Member # 709

ouch thats what i get for not checking my facts..
Hunted, not High Ground

i wont even get into how many times upcoming guest star Jeffrey Combs has been on
so Broken Bow had (from previous acting experience)
1 human time traveler ;-)
3 Klingons
4 Romulans
4 Cardassians
2 Karemma
1 Ocampa
1 Vidiian
1 Hirogen
1 Vulcan
1 Bajoran
1 Son'a
1 Takaran
1 Triskelion Thrall
1 former Borg who is also one of the
5 that i dont know what they were

[ September 27, 2001: Message edited by: CaptainMike ]

--------------------

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And people bitch about no continuity...

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps