Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Figures, models, books, and stuff?

Author Topic: Figures, models, books, and stuff?
Masao
doesn't like you either
Member # 232

- posted      Profile for Masao     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone heard about any merchandizing for "Enterprise"? All they have over at startrek.com are a few polo shirts with the Enterprise patch. Has a "making of" book been announced? Since the licenses of both Playmates and ERTL have lapsed, is anyone making figures and model kits?

--------------------
When you're in the Sol system, come visit the Starfleet Museum

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't heard anything at all, but I'd really like to get my hands on a model kit. Actually, any model kit. I have some free time, and I'd really like to try my hand at building a model. It's been ten years since I last tried.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen an ERTL or a Monogram Trek model in ages. Not that I cruise every hobby store I see, by any means... My best guess is that you can find models at conventions still. But that's about the only place I've seen them. There's a few on-line places that sell them for a pretty penny.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was cruising the local 'Job Lot' (which is a closeout warehouse for shit that didnt sell at other stores and get it while you can for a quarter price) and i found a wall of star trek models... i bought seven of the little TOS 3 ship sets with the Rom BOP, Klingon BC and Constitution. The plan is to recombine all my constitution-class pieces into a small fleet of FASA and Tech manual ships. I also got a Defiant 2 footer and a maquis raider...not sure what those are gonna be for, probably just build them and give them battle scars.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps