Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » $$? - Screenshots for the deprived? (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: $$? - Screenshots for the deprived?
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there anyone here who can make screenshots of the episodes so that we, the people who cannot see ENT (yet?), can actually see the cool ships, gizmos, people, whatnots you are discussing?
Like the Breen-like Axanar ship, or the Axanar themselves..

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Ryan McReynolds
Minor Deity
Member # 28

- posted      Profile for Ryan McReynolds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Axanar ships weren't even vaguely Breen like... if anything, they looked like the standard "Antares-class" alien freighter. Maybe you're thinking of the evil unnamed alien ships?

--------------------
Enterprise: An Online Companion

"Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away." --Phillip K. Dick

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen the episode, so I was only going on my wacky memory of the vague descriptions going around on the web.

--------------------

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Axanar ship was the Antares-class freighter... the unnamed alien looked similiar to the Breen design. Someone even commented that the Axanar ship was -20c believing that the Breen like cold temperatures. Although Weyoun stated that the Breen homeworld was quite tropical, if you can take anything he said at face-value. Although I think the temp was low to preserve the dead bodies.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You mean they're reusing old ship designs already...?

Crap.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, they aren't. The Axanar ship was new, but it looked kinda Antares-ish. The Unknown Baddy's ship was all-new, although people have been claiming it looks a lot like a Breen or Son'a design.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's funny. I thought the bad guy's ship from "Fight or Flight" looked like a more-angular Nietzchean fighter from Andromeda.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought the forward section of the bad guy ship looked a bit like the raider/Miradorn/other ship, what with the two pronged forward design. But it was a decidedly new vessel.
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

And I still haven't seen it

--------------------

Teelie
Member # 280

- posted      Profile for Teelie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can one up it and show you where to get it, except that's illegal and I rather like the board.
I'll post some caps though when I can get to it, it's 5am, bed time.

--------------------
It takes 42 muscles in your face to frown. It only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and smack someone upside the head.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, my stupid ABC affiliate who carries UPN changed the time they show Enterprise without telling anyone...so I only caught the last 15 minutes of the episode.

Yah...both ships at the end are definitely new. I have one question: If Enterprise is that defenseless...how are they going to last for 7 years?

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Siegfried
Fullmetal Pompatus
Member # 29

- posted      Profile for Siegfried     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They're probably going to upgrade to Microsoft Weapons for Starships '52. Of course, it'll be 2153 before it's finally available and won't be that big an improvement. So T'Pol will probably convince Archer to wait until a bargain sale at Circuit City to get it in 2153. Naturally, this will be over Reed's objections.

--------------------
The philosopher's stone. Those who possess it are no longer bound by the laws of equivalent exchange in alchemy. They gain without sacrifice and create without equal exchange. We searched for it, and we found it.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meanwhile, where are the screenshots? Even if the plasma rifles are modified Jem'Hadar guns, I'd still like to see them! Mind you, yesterday someone sent me a side view of a Phase Pistol prop, looks really good. Must put that online tonight. . .

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Hobbes
 Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat 
Member # 138

- posted      Profile for Hobbes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the hand weapons... they actually look like weapons. Although I can't tell the difference between the two phasers... err, phase pistols.

--------------------
I'm slightly annoyed at Hobbes' rather rude decision to be much more attractive than me though. That's just rude. - PsyLiam, Oct 27, 2005.

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday, while stumbling into the official Dominic Keating website in the dead of the night, I found this rather good on-set candid of Mr. Keating pulling a Harrison Ford with the plasma pistol. Unfortunately, Mr. Keating's army of web-lackey midgets attempted to stop me from viewing that fella with a JavaScripted "right-clicking" block. Ha! I said. They'll have to do better than that to foil me... But, my sneakiness aside, there remains a rather blatant copywrite warning at the bottom.

[ October 08, 2001: Message edited by: The_Tom ]

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.