Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Enterprise Trivia $$$$

Author Topic: Enterprise Trivia $$$$
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.funtrivia.com/cgi-bin/quizlist.cgi?type=cat&cat=2758&brief=yes

Enjoy -

Wasn't sure if I should post this here or in the Contest Forum...

--------------------
o::{====> Alshrim Dax <====}::o

~ Cry Havoc - and let slip the dogs of war!

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AHHHH.. I couldn't remember the dog's name !!

--------------------

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, whoever made these quizzes needs to get their facts straight. The Admiral said "Klingot", not "Klingod". Further, "Ass" has, in fact, been said in Star Trek before, in an episode of "Voyager". "Spirit Folk", I believe.

I got slightly above average scores. Interpret that to mean what you will.

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Then again, if he's going by the script and not the actual episode, "klingod" might've been right.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Boris
Member # 713

- posted      Profile for Boris     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's such a nasty joke to name the stupid farmer "Moore". "No, no, it was a reference to Ron *B.* Moore." Right.
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, naming the first human to ever make contact with the Klingons after the writer who contributed the most to crafting them was wrong how?

BTW, the script was pretty explicit about "Klingot". The quiz is full is silly little mistakes.

[ October 17, 2001: Message edited by: The_Tom ]

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Timo
Member # 245

- posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And "Moore" is rather appropriate for a guy who tries to kill a Klingon. The bloody trail left by a certain other Moore is quite infamous in the fan circles...

Timo Saloniemi

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

I went throught this site .. and did some of the Movie quizes .. and there were some errors there.

I thought it was "Klignot" as well.

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps