Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Episode Sequence

Author Topic: Episode Sequence
Raw Cadet
Member # 725

- posted      Profile for Raw Cadet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can anyone tell me if the "Enterprise" episodes are being shown in the order in which they were filmed? I ask because (1) I do not know, and two, if they are not it would exlain why T'Pol was so much more palatable last night without a gradual improvement (or was that gradual?). Also it would explain why they were only four weeks out in "Unexpected."

Also, has anyone else noticed all of the Captain's Starlogs are now "supplemental?"

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AFAIK, there's been no word anywhere that the episodes were shot out of order. Indeed, every obscure snippet from every interview has kinda held up the idea that they're airing as shot. For instance, Bakula was interviewed and spoke of being "on location with LeVar Burton this week" and "shooting hour six" and then went on to say "I read I'm gonna get beaten up pretty good in the next episode" (clearly references to Terra Nova and The Andorian Incident)

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember reading somewhere that they are filming in sequence .. and that this series was the ONLY series which is a pure series - each episode leads into the next and follow thru like chapters of a book.

Tho' I'm not certain how true that statement is .. DS9 was like that for the last 2 years of its running.

However.. I too noticed that T'Pol was ... umm... nice! BUT .. she did admit what I've been saying all along .. that she has LITTLE experience with humans .. and that's why she can be a bitch sometimes... But I digress.

I think they space the episodes two weeks are so apart (Episode time)... so there is a two week gap between each ep. So .. maybe in two weeks... T'Pol just decided .. "I'm stuck with 'em .. I may as well work with 'em.." You know... When in Rome!"

--------------------
o::{====> Alshrim Dax <====}::o

~ Cry Havoc - and let slip the dogs of war!

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps