Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The Temporal Cold War - Only a cop-out?

Author Topic: The Temporal Cold War - Only a cop-out?
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://home.att.net/~enterprise1701d/ste/tvguide.html

"TV-Guide: Doesn't this retro format limit you to species we already know?
Berman: Absolutely not. In fact there are some species in Enterprise that will have the audience wondering, "Hey, how come we don't know these people by the time the 23rd- and 24th-century shows roll around?" And there are good reasons for that, as we will find out as Enterprise unfolds."

I read a similar response in another interview, which I naturally can't find now.

It seems like TPTB keep the Temporal War available as some sort of all-powerful continuity fixer. The Ultimate Plot Device? Or a clever story?

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both.

Or Neither.

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone who has read comics before and since the 'Crisis on Infinite Earths' nows how dangerous this is.

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps