Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Star log date (Page 1)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Star log date
Jack_Crusher
Member # 696

- posted      Profile for Jack_Crusher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I just watched "Broken Bow" last night, and in it, Archer gave a star log date of April 16th, 2151. My brithday! Wow. I'd be 166. really old.

--------------------
Fry- How will we get out of this?
George Takei's head- Maybe we can use some kind of auto-destruct code like one-A, two-B, three-C...
(Bender's head blows up)
Bender- Now everybody knows!
-Futurama's obligatory Star Trek episode

cptmkb
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for cptmkb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In Back to the Future, Part II Marty traveled to October 21st, 2015.. my 36th birthday. When i first saw the movie in 1989 i theorized that i probably wouldnt live that long (i was 9, it seemed ridiculous). now that im halfway there im still not sure

--------------------
"C'mon, tightly hold your hand / Take a deep breath, give them the finger / Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?" - Our Lady Peace, One Man Army

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My birthday is February 23rd. Between George Washington's (Feb 22) and Admiral Chester W. Nimitz (Feb 24).

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
April 16 is my anniversary, I would be married for 163 years, I think I would be ready to take a job off world by then.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Wes
is still alive.
Member # 212

- posted      Profile for Wes     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my birthdate is December 25th, 1982.

No, it sucks.

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In BttF3 the gravestone of Doc Brown says he dies on a September 7th, my birthday. In 1885 I think (the year he dies, not the year I was born).

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And WWII started on my birthday of Sept 3...that's of course back in 1939 and not 1979.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Omega
Some other beginning's end
Member # 91

- posted      Profile for Omega     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And my birthday is St. Swithen's Day!

--------------------
"This is why you people think I'm so unknowable. You don't listen!"
- God, "God, the Devil and Bob"

OnToMars
Now on to the making of films!
Member # 621

- posted      Profile for OnToMars     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Tis!?" Replied Aunt Helga.

--------------------
If God didn't want us to fly, he wouldn't have given us Bernoulli's Principle.

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My birthday is on November 18th. As far as I know, that date has not ever appeared in any significant way in any television show or movie.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My birthday is January 15th. Which, ironically, is only four days from now.

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Birthday.

My birthday is the anniversary of Nagaski's destruction.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Grokca
Member # 722

- posted      Profile for Grokca     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My birthday is Dec. 6, the day a nut goes into a Technical university in Montreal and walks through shooting women claiming they have ruined his life and taken all of his jobs. He kills 14 women and injures a bunch more. Therefore my birthday is a national day of mourning.

--------------------
"and none of your usual boobery."
M. Burns

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MY birthday is 7th April, just like these people.

And it's two days after Cochrane's warpflight (when I reach 79).

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Woodside Kid
Member # 699

- posted      Profile for Woodside Kid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mine's April 19th, so I get both Waco and Oklahoma City. Whee.

--------------------
The difference between genius and idiocy? Genius has its limits.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.