Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » New T'Pol look (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: New T'Pol look
Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know what it is. I can't imagine Sarek wearing skintight spandex [Smile]

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike20X6:
quote:
Originally posted by PsyLiam:
As stupid as someone who thinks that Insurrection dealt with the impending destruction of Earth?

or ST:I referring to the film before ST:II and ST:III ?
In that case, that person has appalling grammar. Or syntax. Which ever one it is.

Star Trek: I : The Motion Picture?

Madness.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kazeite:
quote:
Er, if anything her new outfit looks less like Seven's catsuit that it did before.

Can't you see? It's blue! [Big Grin]
Well, true. But Seven also had a variety of other funky colours, and I'm sure at least one of them matched the colour of T'Pol's now-old uniform.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Triton
Member # 1043

- posted      Profile for Triton         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In the season four retooling T'Pol will have a bare mid-riff and wear a futuristic navel ring. She will also have Vulcan tattoos on her biceps that look like rose thorns or barbed wire.
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

And in season 5 she will be completely starkers.

--------------------

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
As stupid as someone who thinks that Insurrection dealt with the impending destruction of Earth?

Indeed. Good thing I said Nemesis instead of Insurrection.
Confusing Insurrection with Nemesis however, really is stupid.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

You said "ST:I". As has been established BY GOD, only weirdos would write "ST:TMP" like that. Hence, you are still silly.

--------------------

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you haven't already noticed that about me by now then you're not very observant.
Besides, I'm agnostic.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Vacuum robot lady from Spaceballs     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not Star Trek: I. Or Star Trek: III.
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, it's Star Trek III: [Razz]

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

quote:
Originally posted by Reverend:
Besides, I'm agnostic.

Woopee. Have a banana.

--------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In other news.. just saw "Conundrum" [TNG]. Picard needed a 'moral context' to make his decisions. Now, when's the last time ANYONE on Star Trek has used those words? Enterprise seems to be more aimed at 12 year olds than at a mature audience.

/rant

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Which one was Conundrum again?

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The episode in which Ro & Riker get it on and Worf plays Boss and everyone else is like: "Who are we? What do we want? Why are we here?"
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

Oh yeah.

Well, unless the crew of Enterprise lose their memories and start wondering if they are in a war or not, then those words probably won't come up.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps