Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » $$ Enterprise Season 3 Promo! [Probable Spoilers] (Page 2)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: $$ Enterprise Season 3 Promo! [Probable Spoilers]
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Both will evolve into the TOS miniskirt, starting with the episode T'pol shows up to work without any pants.

As for the lighting, it's probably just a mood thing. More than a few of the previous series' cast shots had mood lighting.

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder why they bothered making a lousy cut 'n' paste 'cast photo'. Apart from red T'Pol, it's just an awkward rehash of old publicity shots.

--------------------
Titan Fleet Yards | Memory Alpha

Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please prove it. [Smile]

Mark

--------------------

Tom Selleck in Mr. Baseball
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Tom Selleck in Mr. Baseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering that the shadow on Sam Beckett's head and, say, Merry Weather's head are on opposite sides, I'd say that they either:

have a magic light source

or

cut and pasxx0r3d

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's definitly a cut and paste job. And not a very good one.

Though, I do notice that Archer's still got his collar unbuttoned, like he did in the season finale. I think we'll be seeing this alot as an ever-so-subtle hint that he's throwing protocol out the window and becoming rebel.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The preview can be viewed here:

http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/series/ENT/episode/128800.html

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

- posted      Profile for Harry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.startrek.com/startrek/view/news/article/2418.html

Gallery of Season 3 looks. Archer looks like he's become the vengeful hero. I'm glad to see Phlox still being his optimistic and slightly weird self.

Actually, the new T'Pol uniform is pretty good. It does have the brightness and sexiness of TOS. Now give Hoshi something more attractive [Wink]

--------------------

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmm, who's that guy on pic 6 and 7? Is that one of the new additions to the cast?

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Tom Selleck in Mr. Baseball
astronauts gotta get paid
Member # 239

- posted      Profile for Tom Selleck in Mr. Baseball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SAM BACKETT SI BATMAN!1one!1one!
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

Is anyone else having problems with the Startrek.com site? I can't access it, let alone the pictures. Are they avaiable somewhere else by chance?

Mark

--------------------

Capt.Blair245
Member # 1113

- posted      Profile for Capt.Blair245     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
At times but usually its just the glitches in my own computer

--------------------
Graffiti decorations/under a sky of dust/a constant wave of tension/on top of broken trust/the lessons that you taught me/I learned were never true
Now I find myself in question,
Guilty by association,

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still cant get the damn 'library' slider to work to access it, and I have updated my flash player and related programs so many times... [Mad]
The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOLOL!1one!1one!

I think we have seen the birth of something truly brilliant and yet frightening.

--------------------
"I was surprised by the matter-of-factness of Kafka's narration, and the subtle humor present as a result." (Sizer 2005)

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

STARTREK.COM regularly times out. My bet is that the new layout is just WAY to heavy, and it exceeds it's bandwith.

--------------------

Harry
Stormwind City Guard
Member # 265

http://www.trektoday.com/news/060903_01.shtml

New promo. It's edited really really fast, and the only thing I can remember of it are T'Pol's boobs. And it seems like it *is* called "Star Trek: Enterprise". I think it might be very likely we get a totally new intro next season.

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.