Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Cojenitor (Aus) possible on Voyager? (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Cojenitor (Aus) possible on Voyager?
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually Cogenitor reminded me more of the ep. where Riker falls for the androgenous alien o' the week.

Officer that should know better gets involved with a female of a new species, gets emotionally involved based on human preconeptions and tragedy results.

Picard was waaaay too understanding of Riker's blatant stupidity in that situation and Archer was a *bit* too harsh.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

capped
I WAS IN THE FUTURE, IT WAS TOO LATE TO RSVP
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
Actually Cogenitor reminded me more of the ep. where Riker falls for the androgenous alien o' the week.

quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike20X6:
that being said, the ENT ep actually accomplishes a lot more impact than the TNG 'Outcast' which attempted a similar scenario

'Outcast' is the episode where Riker falls for the androgynous chick [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"Are you worried that your thoughts are not quite.. clear?"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah.
Well then, I agree with the previous post. [Big Grin]

You guys think the "woman" from Outcast had both sex organs, neither or something alltogether diffrent?

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

capped
Member # 709

- posted      Profile for capped     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what's between it's legs? s/he has six nubbles...

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

This is more perplexing than the "three shells in the bathroom" thing. [Confused]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No it's not. She had an "inseminator" according to dialogue. In other words, she had a winkie.

Move on.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by CaptainMike20X6:
Cogenitor introduced a lame half-thought out alien species that would never appear again, this in itself is Voyagerish.. other than that, i found Trip's dilemma to be a lot better than some of ENT (and modern Trek's) poor attempts at attepting TOS' humanistic/moral dilemma approach.. this ep actually made sense, and didnt fall into the VGR mold of the easy non-thought provoking ending...

Well that's not true - except that Voyager had less of those type of thought provoking endings - than it should have.

One of Voyager's best episodes (in one of it's best seasons - the first) was the episode called "Prime Factors" I think, with Tuvok bascially sticking it to Janeway and she goes absolutely nuts at him... (when he stole the space folding technology) she was like... SCARY - I've had teachers that acted like her in the end of that episode.

Tuvok doing it - really pushed forward his character - but... they didn't keep it up and Voyager was worse off for it.

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Well, if they'd have kept it up the series would have ended by season three. [Wink]

Tuvok: the shining light of good charactization among the wreckage.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
?

Voyager had 3 full seasons of good episodes and 4 full seasons of crud?

probably about right??

--------------------

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Voyager had three good seasons if you skip around the series picking the best episodes and grouping them together.
If only we could do a "build your own boxed set" for trek series.

Untill they do, TNG will be taped from TNT only. [Wink]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

capped
Member # 709

quote:
Originally posted by AndrewR:
?

Voyager had 3 full seasons of good episodes and 4 full seasons of crud?

probably about right??

more like Voyager had 6 good episodes and 7 seasons of crud...

--------------------

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

According to you. [Razz]

--------------------

Cartman
just made by the Presbyterian Church
Member # 256

- posted      Profile for Cartman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"she was like... SCARY"

Name one episode in which she wasn't, intentionally or otherwise.

--------------------
".mirrorS arE morE fuN thaN televisioN" - TEH PNIK FLAMIGNO

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps