Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » "So, you have sister(s)..." (Page 3)

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: "So, you have sister(s)..."
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What?

quote:
Originally posted by TSN:
Well, under the circumstances he's describing, I guess it depends upon what she looks like...

Because not sleeping with your attractive sister is a difficult task to accomplish?

Good grief. No wonder in-breeding is so rampant in the US.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, he said that he knew he had a sibling somewhere, but had no idea who that person was. Thus, if it was a sister, he would meet her, have sex with her, find out too late that she was his sister, and gouge his own eyes out or whatever.
Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Totally a "one time at band camp" type story (not that this entire thread has long since derailed), but a friend of mine here in (West) Michigan (we tend to disassociate ourselves from the East side of the state) a friend of mine was dating [read: screwing] this girl in high school and she got pregnant and low-n-behold they find out they are related as bother-n-sister or as first cousins (I forget) because of some wacky adoption or something to that effect and they had to move to West Virginia (where inbreeding is apparently legal) to have that retarded little kid of theirs...I'm sure some statistician somewhere would have blown his mind to have seen that one coming...

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How on Earth does that relate to sticking a flute up your pussy?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

Peregrinus
Curmudgeon-at-Large
Member # 504

- posted      Profile for Peregrinus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not going to go into a long rant in the "Enterprise" forum about congenital defects, consanguinity, and the absurdity of unexamined taboos, but FG, you might want to look into the subject a bit more before you go off like that. [Wink]

--Jonah

--------------------
"That's what I like about these high school girls, I keep getting older, they stay the same age."

--David "Woody" Wooderson, Dazed and Confused

Spike
Pathetic Vampire
Member # 322

- posted      Profile for Spike     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
they had to move to West Virginia to have that retarded little kid of theirs
They would have forced the mother to abort the baby in Michigan?

--------------------
"Never give up. And never, under any circumstances, no matter what - never face the facts." - Ruth Gordon

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Futurama Guy: "...because of some wacky adoption or something to that effect"

Um, if one of them is adopted they're not genetically related. [Confused]
Everything would be hunky dildo.

--------------------
"I'm nigh-invulnerable when I'm blasting!"
Mel Gibson, X-Men

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm, no, they found out after the fact that they were related by blood because one was given up as a baby or adopted by another family...then, again, after the fact they found out that there were related after some various family ties, documents, etc. were uncovered...

And moreless this entire scenario ties into:

quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
I have a brother or sister I have never met.

If it's a girl, I sure hope my life avoids the whole "greek tragedy" thing.

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps