Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Save Enterprise (Page 1)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Save Enterprise
Odysious
Member # 1180

- posted      Profile for Odysious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys want to help save Trek. Now is your chance.. This is NOT a joke! The execs will use this information to Save Trek. So please vote for Enterprise.. this WILL make or break the next season on weather Enterprise will be on.
I voted and will everyday.. please post here when you cast your vote for Enterprise...

You are voting to keep Enterprise on the air for a 4th season.. please spread the link to other forums so that all Trek folks know about this.

Please vote...

here is the link to vote ..

http://www.eonline.com/Gossip/Kristin/Archive2004/040227_poll.html

--------------------
Odysious

Dat
Huh?
Member # 302

- posted      Profile for Dat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Knowing Paramount, they'll keep Enterprise on air for the full seven seasons.

--------------------
Is it Friday yet?

Sol System
two dollar pistol
Member # 30

- posted      Profile for Sol System     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so glad things depend on E! and its online department, because that is the best channel ever, and without a doubt the one thing that matters the most in the world, and could we have a United Nations without Wild On? I HOPE TO GOD NOT!!

This is a terrible thread.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes "Kristin" must have some major sway with the networks for her to be able to save any of those shows.
Particularly Angel, as it's cast are undoubtedly planning to move on with their careers after they were told that the shows already been cancelled!!!

This is indeed a terrible thread.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...and I notice that "Ed", which is on the survey, has not only been cancelled, but had a big "event" final episode a couple of weeks ago. Oy.

Hey ... Jason, where's that Nova?

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is no hope for saving Angel!?!?! [Frown]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey ... Jason, where's that Nova?
Fuck if I know!
I moved a coule of weeks back and I cant find anything!

PM me on monday and I'll look for it. [Wink]

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Odysious:
You guys want to help save Trek. Now is your chance.. This is NOT a joke! The execs will use this information to Save Trek. So please vote for Enterprise.. this WILL make or break the next season on weather Enterprise will be on.
I voted and will everyday.. please post here when you cast your vote for Enterprise...

You mean I can make a difference??!!

--------------------
Hey, it only took 13 years for me to figure out my password...

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

Well, no.....not you.

--------------------
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"The execs will use this information to Save Trek. So please vote for Enterprise.. this WILL make or break the next season on weather Enterprise will be on."

Of course it will. And, if you're interested, I own this really great bridge in New York City that I'm looking to sell at a very reasonable price...

Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You spelled 'weather' wrong ... well, you spelled it right, you just used the wrong 'weather'. You used the 'weather' you'd use for 'Gosh, it's really sunny today, yet Tuesday it's supposed to snow, OMG WTF.'

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Delete this thread... please... I pray to the moderators... delete this thread...

LET ENTERPRISE DIE!

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

[email protected]
http://webj.cjb.net

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about we don't delete the thread and let it potentially live, hmm?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Charles Capps
We appreciate your concern.
It is noted and stupid.
Member # 9

- posted      Profile for Charles Capps     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know if I should be amused or depressed...
PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What are you normally?

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.