Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Rate your Enterprise Cast (Page 3)

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Rate your Enterprise Cast
J
Member # 608

- posted      Profile for J     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Marcus wasn't dead until twenty years later when his statis tube was blown to pieces along with the station.

--------------------
Later, J
_ _ _ _ _ ___ _ _ _ _ _
The Last Person to post in the late Voyager Forum. Bashing both Voyager, Enterprise, and "The Bun" in one glorious post.

me@webj.cjb.net
http://webj.cjb.net

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, he was dead. He just hadn't decomposed.
AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, one would assume that he was removed from the Station. Possibly Ivanova took him with her on her next assignment... sick - but a possibility! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
T'Pol
Trip
Phlox
Archer
Hoshi
Reed
Mayweather
Sadly Porthos - he didn't work much this year [Razz]

Gvsualan
Perpetual Member
Member # 968

- posted      Profile for Gvsualan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^He's paid in Kibble, what does he care... [Wink]
Alshrim Dax
Member # 258

- posted      Profile for Alshrim Dax     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haha... That's right !! ok.. put him above Mayweather !! [Wink]

--------------------
o::{====> Alshrim Dax <====}::o

~ Cry Havoc - and let slip the dogs of war!

AndrewR
Resident Nut-cache
Member # 44

- posted      Profile for AndrewR     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Porthos was great - he spotted anomalies before the ship's sensors... he licked Archer silly in "Doctor's Orders". He was good moral support [Smile] Actually that's one thing - I'm sure the rest of the crew would like to have fun with Porthos - he seems to be the only pet on board... apart from the Doctor's bat! [Smile]

--------------------
"Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica." - Jim Halpert. (The Office)

I'm LIZZING! - Liz Lemon (30 Rock)

Bernd
Guy from Old Europe
Member # 6

- posted      Profile for Bernd     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trip - Mr. Nice Guy. Easy to identify oneself with, great actor.

T'Pol - Better than your average Vulcan Love Slave. My initial complaints about her just being a babe were definitely premature.

Hoshi - Show her more often!

Reed - Mr. Dynamite. I don't know, maybe I just think that a stiff character is good for the show.

Archer - Finally. Not my favorite captain, he's too inconsistent a character. He should have become a politician.

Mayweather - Simply boring.

Phlox - Was annoying at first because he got on everyone's nerves. Has become even more annoying because he just does what he wants whenever he wants and always gets what he wants. The only notable exception was in "The Breach".

--------------------
Bernd Schneider

omplete
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[spam removed]

[ January 10, 2010, 10:07 PM: Message edited by: Charles Capps ]

IP: Logged
Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This guy was busy this weekend, huh?
The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep. But why are the threads spamed so old? Is that just a spambot thing? Someone clever help me understand!

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Reverend
Based on a true story...
Member # 335

- posted      Profile for Reverend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well they all seam to have "rate" in the title, that would seam to be a bit of a give away. One assumes spambots can scan subject headings for keywords.

--------------------
Dark Knight Adventures & Batman Beyond:Stripped - DeviantArt Gallery
================================
...what we demand is a total absence of solid facts!

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Something something something dark side. Something something something omplete. [Big Grin]

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its times like these where I can understand other board's locking of threads older than a couple months.

There's also the practice of locking all threads to unapproved members. Not sure of UBB software has that capability, though.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

Aban Rune
Former ascended being
Member # 226

- posted      Profile for Aban Rune     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, we're more of an open, free-loving board. Until you say something dumb.

--------------------
"Nu ani anqueatas"

Aban's Illustration
The Official Website of Shannon McRandle

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.