Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The End of AN Era, the beginning of new things :Pedotrek! (Page 1)

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: The End of AN Era, the beginning of new things :Pedotrek!
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LET THIS. BE. THE FINAL. THREAD. FOR ENT! (of course, you all talked about this last summer 6 or 7 threads ago...)

I SAY THIS. I SAY THIS NOW. I SAY THIS LOUD. AND PROUD. (have to have something do since i gonna wait to get my car until tommorrow)

END THE ENTERPRISE THREAD. LONG LIVE ARCHER!
(Pedotrek? yeah, i'm shockingly smirking too. I was bored)

AND BRING FORTH. A NEW THREAD. A THREAD OF POTENTIAL. A THREAD FOR THE AGES

JJ-A TREK!

'Because we lack a better name, lack vision and generally partake in vigorous penguin games'

WHAT SAY YOU? IS 4 MONTHS SINCE THE LAST TIME WE POSTED ON ENT THREAD ENOUGH TO RETIRE THIS GREAT THREAD OF MORAL DEBATE, INFORMATIVE POLITICAL VIEWS AND RIOTOUS AMOUNTS OF FRN'ECH PENGUIN MATING RITUALS?

Well?

AND IF YOUR WONDERING WHY….

I wished I could have been just as cool as what's his face's Sig when he had the last laugh bashing Jane's Bun, too... cause i really really want the last laugh (don't lock this [Big Grin] )

Discuss! Fight!

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
double post (delete)

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn you! For 4 months I was the last one to post here!

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just finished playing Half Life 2 again. I like it. It's a good game. I'm sorry, what's this thread about again? Penguin Pr0n?
Mark Nguyen
I'm a daddy now!
Member # 469

- posted      Profile for Mark Nguyen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Agreed. Just as much as I was the last poster here for a while. Trek XI forum, HO!

Mark

--------------------
"This is my timey-wimey detector. Goes ding when there's stuff." - Doctor Who
The 404s - Improv Comedy | Mark's Starship Bridge Designs | Anime Alberta

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The entire four years of Enterprise were just a holodeck-induced figment of Will Riker's imagination. When you add everything up, it totally makes sense. That's why there were

a) Ferengi,

b) Borg,

c) Klingons named Duras, Klingon Birds-of-Prey, K'T'inga class ships and Klingon ships named Bor'tas,

d) Romulan ships with cloaking devices and nacelles from a Dominion warship,

e) Romulan and Reman uniforms from the 24th century,

f) Rene Oberjonois and J.G. Hertzler,

g) It's why the NX-01 looks like an Akira class starship,

h) why there was a Starfleet Command before the Federation,

i) why the rank pips were similar to TNG,

j) why all the Starfleet ship names were the same as their 24th century counterparts,

k) why holodeck technology was discovered in the second episode but wasn't utilized for 200 years later,

l) why there were Steamrunner class starships and Xhosa-type freighters in the 22nd century,

m) Section 31 goons that looked and acted just like their 24th century counterparts,

n) (the most damning evidence) why we never saw Chef for the entire four years until the last episode,

...and on and on.

Case closed! [Smile]

Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steamrunner class Starship? Where?
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When Enterprise returns to the correct timeline at the end of "Storm Front, Pt. II," it is greeted by a fleet of Starfleet and Vulcan ships. In the far background are some Steamrunners.

http://ent.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/4x02/front_storm_pt2_446.jpg

Daniel Butler
I'm a Singapore where is my boat
Member # 1689

- posted      Profile for Daniel Butler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, it wasn't Riker's hallucination, he was way too old in "These are the Voyages..." for it to be chronologically sound to place it during that whole Pegasus mess.

No, I think Jonathan Frakes, in actuality, hallucinated Enterprise and then Paramount made him write it down so they could make some more money.

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Dukhat:
When Enterprise returns to the correct timeline at the end of "Storm Front, Pt. II," it is greeted by a fleet of Starfleet and Vulcan ships. In the far background are some Steamrunners.

http://ent.trekcore.com/gallery/albums/4x02/front_storm_pt2_446.jpg

I think you might be confusing those with Intrepid-type ships.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, can someone explain to me why whenever I click on a linked image from Trekcore all I get is the main page?

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

B.J.
Space Cadet
Member # 858

- posted      Profile for B.J.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Probably to prevent people from putting inline images from their site elsewhere. Just copy & paste the link into a new tab.
HerbShrump
Member # 1230

- posted      Profile for HerbShrump     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Everything created after Star Trek:Generations is really a hallucination of Picard's. He's still trapped inside the Nexus. And, since the Nexus will let you live out any fantasy you want, he is living out his fantasy of going back in time, stopping Soran and moving on with his life.
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

quote:
I think you might be confusing those with Intrepid-type ships.
No, I'm not. The ship directly between the Enterprise and Earth, and the ship near the top of Earth and to the left, are Steamrunners.
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*squints, squints, squints s'more* *moves in closer*

Yup! Just as I thought - look like blobs to me! [Razz] Seriously, I don't know how y'all can make stuff out, tiny as that is. And I have experience in petrographic microscopy! It boggles my mind to see the kinds of analysis done on grainy VHS captures from back in the day...

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.