Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » All Trekkers unite to build it. A real Starship Enterprise (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: All Trekkers unite to build it. A real Starship Enterprise
becky
Member # 2187

- posted      Profile for becky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zipacna:
Should build an NX-class. It would be easier, and if you turn it upside down you've also got an Akira-class. Two for the price of one, and the fans would love it...everyone loved the Akiraprise!!!!! [Wink]

no

nx class ? it is not iconic.it is obscure.

hated the biscuit bite at the front.

akiraprise....sounds japanese...do you think americans will go and see something japanese sounding?

while easy to build they are not iconic.

in any case it is not iconic.

nebula class looks good but is not iconic.

people worship icons.

--------------------
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/432/armybeckyattacks0409201.jpg

Zipacna
Member # 1881

- posted      Profile for Zipacna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're clearly not at all familiar with sarcasm. Don't worry...there's pills you can take for that.
Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn it, Becky, where are those naked pics???

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

becky
Member # 2187

- posted      Profile for becky     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello everyone.i am back.i am surprised at how slow this board is.hardly anything has changed.same old threads.

anyone i will posting amazing new ideas shortly and i want you all to try to assuage them and try not to be too jealous.they are original.so try to be constructive.if you are good i may even post a picture of myself.

--------------------
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/432/armybeckyattacks0409201.jpg

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

- posted      Profile for Dukhat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Naked?

--------------------
"A film made in 2008 isn't going to look like a TV series from 1966 if it wants to make any money. As long as the characters act the same way, and the spirit of the story remains the same then it's "real" Star Trek. Everything else is window dressing." -StCoop

Zipacna
Member # 1881

- posted      Profile for Zipacna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would we be jealous? We're all too busy flying around in our starships. Who knew warp engines could be powered by vigorous masturbation...
shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This should be fairly interesting.

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This isn't another of Styrofoaman's alternate personalities is it?

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Dukhat
Hater of Stock Footage
Member # 341

God I hope not. I don't want to see him naked.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps