Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » The NON-official JJ-Trek-2013 Discussion Thread

Author Topic: The NON-official JJ-Trek-2013 Discussion Thread
Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://trekmovie.com/2012/01/04/exclusive-sherlock-star-benedict-cumberbatch-cast-in-major-star-trek-sequel-role/

well since its been pretty dead here lately.... so like someone on Trekmovie posted.... Benedict Cumcumber as Lazarus?

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Charlie X?

Or maybe he's the Horta.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOOOOOOOOLMES!
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, he's Tribblor, leader of the tribble empire.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He's voice a brain from Triskelon.

It's amazing that we all expect Abrams will recycle a TOS character for this.

Teh PW
Self Impossed Exile (This Space for rent)
Member # 1203

- posted      Profile for Teh PW         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://wordpress.morningside.edu/cdl001/files/2010/09/RockPaperScissorsLizardSpock.jpg

--------------------
*shrug* Ready, shoot, aim.

Nim
The Aardvark asked for a dagger
Member # 205

- posted      Profile for Nim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I liked him in Tinker, Tailor. It's seldom you see a commanding presence from a young brit, and I thought he stole the show from Tom Hardy, despite having only half the scenes.
Mars Needs Women
Sexy Funmobile
Member # 1505

- posted      Profile for Mars Needs Women     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jason Abbadon:
He's voice a brain from Triskelon.

It's amazing that we all expect Abrams will recycle a TOS character for this.

Yeah, I think its been said that the villain will be a new character.
Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

He'll be an energy being composed cmpletely of lensflare.

...he was there all along in the first movie, and we never knew it! Brilliant!
Take that guy down to engineering for a beer.

The Ginger Beacon
Member # 1585

- posted      Profile for The Ginger Beacon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No idea who he could be, but I expect it will be a new character. I reckon he's pretty good as actors go. Should be good, but I can't see him as a baddy yet - I'll look forwards to the dribbles of news we get over the next few months then!

My friend took her sister to London last summer and they saw him in Danny Boyles Frankenstein on the stage (it was a night where he played the creature, not the doctor) - she confirmed that he is indeed an awsome actor.

She also said that her sister hadn't read the reviews and didn't realise that the scene where the monster is born involves the actor crashing through a paper screen stark naked before lunging to the front of the stage.

--------------------
I have plenty of experience in biology. I bought a Tamagotchi in 1998... And... it's still alive.

akb1979
Just loves those smilies!
Member # 557

- posted      Profile for akb1979     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I absolutely hate Benedict Cumcumber - crap actor in my opinion. What a crap choice. Someone should be fired. At least I'll get to what this moron die.

--------------------
If you cant convince them, confuse them.

Starship Freak
Member # 293

- posted      Profile for Starship Freak     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How lucky for you it´s Benedict Cumberbatch who will play the villain then, and not Benedict Cumcumber, the virtually unknown actor who played a corpse on CSI:NY

--------------------
"The Starships of the Federation are the physical, tangible manifestations of Humanity´s stubborn insistence that life does indeed mean something."
Spock to Leonard McCoy in "Final Frontier"

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

That's how Kevin Costner got his start- as the corpse in a movie.
Not unprecedented.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps