Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » TNG Season 2 in theaters (Page 2)

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: TNG Season 2 in theaters
Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MinutiaeMan:
So... "The Best of Both Worlds" it is! [Big Grin]
http://www.fathomevents.com/#!star-trek-best-of-both-worlds

Sigh. I long for the day when the US recognizes the rest of the world for these sorts of things.

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

shikaru808
T-t-t-t-today, JUNIOR!
Member # 2080

- posted      Profile for shikaru808     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wait, there's a world other than the US?! What sort of nonsense is this?

--------------------
"Its coming on. I just saw the wall move..."

Jason Abbadon
Rolls with the punches.
Member # 882

- posted      Profile for Jason Abbadon     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's two worlds- the United States and countries waiting for us to free them in the name of "nation building".
Well, assuming they have oil, that is....we leave the rest to the missionaries.

--------------------
Justice inclines her scales so that wisdom comes at the price of suffering.
-Aeschylus, Agamemnon

Fabrux
Epic Member
Member # 71

- posted      Profile for Fabrux     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fabrux:
quote:
Originally posted by MinutiaeMan:
So... "The Best of Both Worlds" it is! [Big Grin]
http://www.fathomevents.com/#!star-trek-best-of-both-worlds

Sigh. I long for the day when the US recognizes the rest of the world for these sorts of things.
Just found out that my local theatre will be showing this! As soon as I find someone to go with I am buying my ticket. [Smile]

--------------------
I haul cardboard and cardboard accessories

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched Q Who at the weekend. I was amazed at how well it held up. I was watching it with a friend who hadn't seen it for about 20 years, and he was genuinely tense throughout. Picard and Q has loads of good lines between them, and the atmosphere of the whole show was stunning.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.