Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » We didn't start the series ...

Author Topic: We didn't start the series ...
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UumYV2jAAAw

A Star Trek TNG promo by a local U.S. station to the tune of Billy Joel's "We Didn't Start The Fire." Saw this on Twitter via a RT by Mr. The Lee.

Guardian 2000
Member # 743

- posted      Profile for Guardian 2000     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I still remember the lyrics. I had actually started typing them out the other day for a random act of blog post.

Last time I looked online for it a couple of years ago I found absolutely nothing, so I had decided I was the last keeper of the ancient knowledge.

Glad to see it out there.

PsyLiam
Hungry for you
Member # 73

- posted      Profile for PsyLiam     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, how I hate you all.

I also can't retweet it, because I've sorta gotten my wife to watch TNG. At least, for her to look up from Facebook while I'm watching it. And we're right up to the bit where SPOILERS dies, so I don't want her to see that in advance.

--------------------
Yes, you're despicable, and... and picable... and... and you're definitely, definitely despicable. How a person can get so despicable in one lifetime is beyond me. It isn't as though I haven't met a lot of people. Goodness knows it isn't that. It isn't just that... it isn't... it's... it's despicable.

TSN
I'm... from Earth.
Member # 31

- posted      Profile for TSN     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, good ol' Lt. Spoilers. Always so alert, that one.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.