Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » $$$$ - PICARD S3 VILLAIN - $$$$

Author Topic: $$$$ - PICARD S3 VILLAIN - $$$$
Malnurtured Snay
Blogger
Member # 411

- posted      Profile for Malnurtured Snay     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I'm shook. Beard looks like shit, tho.

--------------------
www.malnurturedsnay.net

Lee
I'm a spy now. Spies are cool.
Member # 393

- posted      Profile for Lee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very droll.

quote:
Before Comic-Con, Matalas had revealed that the villain for season 3 will be played by someone “familiar” but someone new to Star Trek, a new role played by a well-known actor. After it was revealed the villain was female during the Comic-Con panel, there was a lot of speculation about how it could be the return of a familiar Star Trek villain like Denise Crosby’s Sela. Matalas again clarified it is a new character, but said that there is a nod to Crosby’s Tasha Yar in season 3.
Also, "Not a huge star" but just someone well-known. And maybe someone who was in the 12 Monkeys TV show (just like James Callis was in s2, someone else who was in 12M has been cast in s3). Very few of whom strike me as well-known. Unless it's Hannah Waddingham. Oooh. I'm leaving that in in case it turns out to be correct...

--------------------
Never mind the Phlox - Here's the Phase Pistols

Krenim
Unholy Triangle Fella
Member # 22

- posted      Profile for Krenim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all knew that prank call was going to have consequences...

--------------------
"Kirito? I killed a thing and now it says I have XPs! Is that bad? Am I dying?"

-Asuna, Episode 2, Sword Art Online Abridged

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2008 Solareclipse Network.