Flare Sci-fi Forums
Flare Sci-Fi Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Flare Sci-Fi Forums » Star Trek » General Trek » Hold on there!! (Speculation $ ? )

Author Topic: Hold on there!! (Speculation $ ? )
jh
Ex-Member

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't know if this qualifies as a spoiler but the word is Worf is joining Voyager. Where did we get this info and is it for real? This is the WORST idea ever.

------------------
"A screaming comes across the sky..."

Of course, there is the distinct possibility it's just a joke but I wouldn't put it past them.

[This message was edited by jh on May 26, 1999.]

IP: Logged
Saltah'na
Chinese Canadian, or 75% Commie Bastard.
Member # 33

- posted      Profile for Saltah'na     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, so HOW is Worf going to get to the Delta Quadrant when Voyager is not scheduled to return until the end of the 7th season?

------------------
I can resist anything.......
Except Temptation

Deep6
Ex-Member

That's gotta be one of the dumbest ideas I've heard in quite a while. For one thing, how would Worf get on Voyager, it aint exactly down the street. Plus, there would be serious personality clashes and Worf would probably kill half the crew. Also, the spoilers i hear about DS9's finale have Worf leaving to do a somewhat more important job.

------------------
"Well yeah ok thats just about the most awful thing I've ever seen"

The_Tom
recently silent
Member # 38

- posted      Profile for The_Tom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's just a stupid rumor dammit... no truth in it at all! Dorn's sick of Worf anyway...

------------------
"But compared with Star Wars, Star Trek, for all its obnoxious spin-off "make it so" durability, is Hamlet and Lear alongside Saved by the Bell."

"Good old Liam as Qui-Gon Jinn, the hero in this film, is represented as fighting against the forces of greed. A Star Wars picture that preaches against greed is a little like Bill Clinton in the pulpit for a chastity-begins-at-home campaign."

-Rex Murphy on Star Wars Episode 1: The Phantom Menace

Curry Monster
Somewhere in Australia
Member # 12

- posted      Profile for Curry Monster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Forget it. Sounds like something a bored individual with too much spare time typed up.

------------------
"I have only one purpose, the destruction of Hitler.....If Hitler invaded hell I would make at least a favourbale reference to the devil in the House of Commons".

-Winston Churchill

LB4747
Ex-Member

No new cast members are joining the show. Not Worf, not Ezri, or not some new character.

------------------
"Since you put me down
It seems
I've been very gloomy
You may laugh
But pretty girls look right through me" -In The Darkest Place

bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What really happens to Worf.
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$

$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
$
He is ordered to Kronos as Ambassador....seen it happen.

------------------
hello world

bear
Member # 124

- posted      Profile for bear     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope I didn't frost anybody's cookies by share that little tidbit?

------------------
hello world

Gaseous Anomaly
Member # 114

- posted      Profile for Gaseous Anomaly     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That rumour has no honour!!

*SATSIS* (Stares At The Screen In Shock)
Yeah, I can just imagine Worf looking for some prune juice off Neelix. After the reception Quark already gave him in 'Way of the Warrior', I don't think Worf would take the inevitable derisory comment well.

On the Bridge.
Tuvok:Captain, I am reading a single lifeform outside the ship.

Janeway: On screen, Mr. Tuvok.

(Sees Neelix's battered body floating in the vacuum)
Tuvok: Shall I prepare a murder investigation, Captain?

Janeway:Emm, no Mr. Tuvok. It's quite alright.
(To Chakotay)I knew Worf would be an asset to this crew.

------------------
If no-one will play with me, then I'm going home,and I'm bringing the inflatible with me.

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

© 1999-2024 Charles Capps